đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Youtuber Connor Franta comes out as gay

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

For those saying, "He didn't need to come out" "I should come out as straight too" "Why make a video"

You know, not everyone lives in the U.S. or in certain European countries where LGBT rights are more relevant than other places, and even in the U.S there is still a lot of homophobic states and laws..

Youtube is great because it can reach a very large group of people of different nationalities, gender, and s-xualities

Coming out videos are still a way to inspire other people to do the same, Connor is a big youtuber, him doing this video, helps a lot of confused teenagers not only guys but also his female audience who might indentify as lesbians.. him making a video does not harm anyone.. on the contrary it only pushes and helps the LGBT rights even more.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

For those saying, "He didn't need to come out" "I should come out as straight too" "Why make a video"

You know, not everyone lives in the U.S. or in certain European countries where LGBT rights are more relevant than other places, and even in the U.S there is still a lot of homophobic states and laws..

Youtube is great because it can reach a very large group of people of different nationalities, gender, and s-xualities

Coming out videos are still a way to inspire other people to do the same, Connor is a big youtuber, him doing this video, helps a lot of confused teenagers not only guys but also his female audience who might indentify as lesbians.. him making a video does not harm anyone.. on the contrary it only pushes and helps the LGBT rights even more.

And the sad part is that they don't see how obvious this is. Bless you, Yan :applause:

operating from another world

Daredevil

I'm bis-xual and I came out to my closest friends last month. It was a big relief and I felt so much better afterwards, but just because they are the people I love. I'm not planning to assume my bis-xuality to other people, I owe them nothing. If you expect every gay person (especially famous people) to come out, then you are wrong.

There are some things that we don't need to agree with just because it makes someone happy. If someone is happy living a '' lie '' in order to get ahead with their career, and make tons of money, then I'm not going to agree with that. And I doubt in the end, they'd enjoy living a life where you can't truly indulge on who you really are but okay.

Actors live a "lie" in order to get ahead with their career. LG is a lie and she will kill to make it true. And she gets ahead with her career and makes tons of money. Are you not going to agree with that?

What if someone is a pathological liar? What if they were born that way? Sounds to me you're jealous that they are able to have a better career. Asking someone who hasn't come out to come out because they are popular and for the sake of the LGBT community per se is an act of lie that one is comfortable to come out.

GagaIsMydonna

OMMGGGGGG IM SO CONFUSED.... like i watched his videos and thought he was straight and suddenly he is gay.. yea right

So happy for him :)

I long for the day when people don't need to 'come out' and can just simply bring a boyfriend/girlfriend home 

SAME, and I wish I were born in that generation instead.

(sorry if this comment upsets anyone; inb4 'why not fight for your current generation' or something  :fat: )

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Gagamel

Y'all are full of ****, no one needs to come out, and no one gives a sh*t about what you think someone's s-xuality is. One's s-xuality should only be relevant to the said person and whoever they are in a relationship with, IF they are in one. Trying to guess someone's s-xuality is not only disrespectful, but it's also embarrassing. You're only pushing today's culture of stereotyping and assuming (this is, judging a book by the cover) forward. Be ashamed of yourselves.

Assuming someone is gay by the way the act/look/dress/whatever is extremely dumb and I would not expect to see it in a forum composed majorly by members of the LGBT community. This is ridiculous. How does it affect anyone that some people haven't came out? Also, being famous does not mean you HAVE to come out. Maybe they're not ready? Maybe they don't feel the need to? Maybe they don't want to? Or, (wait, this may blow you guys' minds) maybe they're not even gay? This forum disappoints me so much at times, I swear.

:applause: :applause:

Tho imo people still should come out and keep doing so until it becomes a completely normal thing to be gay and everybody accepts that people are born that way like they are born straight. I know that point is very far in the future but i hope we will eventually get there.

Archived