Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

how ironic what? Azealia is an acclaimed rapper unlike the other

How ironic that an unsucessfull rapper calls a successful rapper 'mediocre' when all she does is insulting people on her twitter. I don't think Iggy is the mediocre one in this case.

Don't even talk about the critical acclaim of Azealia's album, we get it, that's your only point; but she is still  quite unsuccessful commercially.

When all you do is being negative, racist, homophobic on your twitter account and then dare calling other people 'mediocre', then YES it's phucking ironic.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How ironic that an unsucessfull rapper calls a successful rapper 'mediocre' when all she does is insulting people on her twitter. I don't think Iggy is the mediocre one in this case.

Don't even talk about the critical acclaim of Azealia's album, we get it, that's your only point; but she is still  quite unsuccessful commercially.

When all you do is being negative, racist, homophobic on your twitter account and then dare calling other people 'mediocre', then YES it's phucking ironic.

are you seriously talking about an underground, independant female rapper (who did her whole album with her producers and NO help form any label) and comparing her to a label-backed MEDIOCRE rapper that get hits ONLY because of great choruses written by other people (Charli XCX comes to mind, the real hitmaker)? 

not to mention that Azealia has critical acclaim. You CAN'T compare the two based on success. 

I love Azealia but shes a punk for deleting it. She shouldn't of tweeted it in the first place.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

RodeckDanny

azealia banks is so toxic, i hope that people don´t buy her music but download it illegally xD

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

This is just embarrassing and ridiculous now. All of this nonsense makes me want to stan for Iggy and give her my coins.

inuborg

let's all remember: just cuz she's right doesn't make it right 

yeah :noparty: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

It is just wrong to attack a person who hasn't done anything wrong. She is a bad role model and doesn't earn my respect (except for Ice Princess).

#PromoteOnlineAndOfflineKindness

:lmao: :lmao:

I see no lies.

funny how "critical acclaim" suddenly became such an important thing on here. one day yall dont care about the critics opinions the other day yall do? no one gives a **** about critical acclaim, not even the grammys, judging by this year's nominations. First you become relevant, than you try to come for relevant people.

are you seriously talking about an underground, independant female rapper (who did her whole album with her producers and NO help form any label) and comparing her to a label-backed MEDIOCRE rapper that get hits ONLY because of great choruses written by other people (Charli XCX comes to mind, the real hitmaker)? 

not to mention that Azealia has critical acclaim. You CAN'T compare the two based on success. 

:applause:

Kindness rules all.

Phoenix

rapper that get hits ONLY because of great choruses written by other people (Charli XCX comes to mind, the real hitmaker)? 

Are you serious right now? 'Cause if you are I'm seriously affraid for you babe. wutdaf--k.gif

💎

This is all very true, but it still doesn't make her a better person lol. Personality-wise, Azaelia suffers from too many problems. 

Archived