💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift celebrates her 25th birthday by dragging the media

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

If you ask me, it wasn't those pictures with Karlie that got me suspicious, it was Taylor stating in an interview that Karlie regularly sleeps over at her apartment and she has her own guest bedroom covered in pictures of her. Forget being labelled a lesbian, that was full-on creepy stalker vibes. Hasn't Karlie got a boyfriend? Why would a 22 year old with a boyfriend routinely sleep over at her single female friend's house in a room covered in pictures of her? That is a really weird set-up they've got and it sounds almost like a reverse childhood phase. Most of us stop having sleepovers when we leave school and most of us also stop when we have full time careers and partners. No doubt this is Taylor's way of coping with not dating and being alone all the time, so I don't believe that she seriously doesn't want romance right now. I've always found Taylor strange. Like a grown woman trapped in a teenager's mindset. She does some adult things, but is very immature in others. She buys houses and apartments, she lives alone, she drives, she's dated lots, she's subtely suggested she's no longer a virgin in her new lyrics...and yet, she continues to write immature songs not unlike the ones she wrote as a teenager, make immature music videos and have slumber parties complete with walls decorated with her friend's image. It's all a bit...un-nerving.

Psychoa--lyze ha!  :toofloppy:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffSwift

I love how some of you think you have psych degrees and can psychoa--lyze someone based on reading a few articles online LOL :flop: :toofloppy: :flop: :toofloppy: :flop:

Joaco95

If he replies to you with that cultural appropriation mess they threw at her for Shake It Off I'm going to laugh so much

lmao i just wanted to be popular

Dangerous Man

Why can't she just shake it off ? :sleigh:

:lmao:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived