đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift celebrates her 25th birthday by dragging the media

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Taylord, everyone is so obsessed with her! It's not easy being the worlds biggest superstar. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Poor Taylord, everyone is so obsessed with her! It's not easy being the worlds biggest superstar. 

tumblr_mbind43zse1qc8zawo1_500.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Mess. What did she do/say that was racist?

If he replies to you with that cultural appropriation mess they threw at her for Shake It Off I'm going to laugh so much

If he replies to you with that cultural appropriation mess they threw at her for Shake It Off I'm going to laugh so much

i was just anticipating a reply about this particular tweet because I've seen a lot of people who don't understand that s-xuality is not the same as race, and think calling someone a fag is racist.

i was just anticipating a reply about this particular tweet because I've seen a lot of people who don't understand that s-xuality is not the same as race, and think calling someone a fag is racist.

Yeah I know what you mean, but to answer to your original question, the only racism she has been accused of is because of the twerkers in the Shake It Off video, unrelated to the Karlie Kloss rumors. Which even if not true, I do think they are funn. They have been going on for months in the base and it's just catching on now with the gp, so I expect it to blow up for whatever dumb reason :ohwell:

tbh

Kindness rules all.

StrawberryBlond

If you ask me, it wasn't those pictures with Karlie that got me suspicious, it was Taylor stating in an interview that Karlie regularly sleeps over at her apartment and she has her own guest bedroom covered in pictures of her. Forget being labelled a lesbian, that was full-on creepy stalker vibes. Hasn't Karlie got a boyfriend? Why would a 22 year old with a boyfriend routinely sleep over at her single female friend's house in a room covered in pictures of her? That is a really weird set-up they've got and it sounds almost like a reverse childhood phase. Most of us stop having sleepovers when we leave school and most of us also stop when we have full time careers and partners. No doubt this is Taylor's way of coping with not dating and being alone all the time, so I don't believe that she seriously doesn't want romance right now. I've always found Taylor strange. Like a grown woman trapped in a teenager's mindset. She does some adult things, but is very immature in others. She buys houses and apartments, she lives alone, she drives, she's dated lots, she's subtely suggested she's no longer a virgin in her new lyrics...and yet, she continues to write immature songs not unlike the ones she wrote as a teenager, make immature music videos and have slumber parties complete with walls decorated with her friend's image. It's all a bit...un-nerving.

Redstreak

He's making a joke regarding this article

http://jezebel.com/lets-find-taylor-swift-a-black-friend-1665567775

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived