💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How many of you really think ARTPOP is Gaga's weakest release?

Katie14

How many of you actually think Artpop is Gaga's weakest album?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Is ARTPOP Gaga's worst album?

• Yes
    • Its up to par with her past albums
    • Its her strongest album

Featured Posts

The music itself isn't bad at all, it just lacks a bit of soul sometimes :shrug: The worst thing about ARTPOP were the countless ideas and concepts that she had to cancel. Many songs were waiting to get a video and to get released as singles :noparty:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of music and quality, for me it's - Born This Way > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP.

I still really like ARTPOP though, it's still an album I like its just not my favourite by Gaga.

The music itself isn't bad at all, it just lacks a bit of soul sometimes :shrug: The worst thing about ARTPOP were the countless ideas and concepts that she had to cancel. Many songs were waiting to get a video and to get released as singles :noparty:

i agree

XoXoJoanneGaga

Yes. It's not a really bad album or anything, just not up to Gaga's standards. It's incoherent and lacking in inspiration. The songs were overworked and the production on almost every song feels like it had the soul processed out of it. Over a third of the album is totally boring both melodically and lyrically, and even the stronger songs are generally weaker rehashes of stuff she did on previous albums (Just Dance -> Applause, TEOG -> Gypsy, LoveGame -> G.U.Y.). This was never going to be her best album but she really held herself back and made it a lot weaker than it had to be, or her label did, or both.

The Fame had 4 great songs (the singles) and 2-3 other good songs..The BIGGEST part of the album is mediocre songs

:rip:

I feel sorry 4 y'all hatin the fame

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JEWRJEWR

Say whatever you want..ARTPOP is WAY better than The Fame

:lmao: you're hilarious

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Fiona Apple

:rip:

I feel sorry 4 y'all hatin the fame

I don't hate the fame lol.I just think it's her weakest album

I don't hate the fame lol.I just think it's her weakest album

her weakest was ARTPOP. deal with it 

Fiona Apple

her weakest was ARTPOP. deal with it 

Commercially?definitely.As an era? maybe.Musically? Nop..

XoXoJoanneGaga

The Fame and ARTPOP are sort of on a similar level, they're both a good deal behind BTW and TFM which are also on a similar level. I think The Fame is better simply because the great songs on that album trump the great songs on ARTPOP, but both albums have a fair amount of weaker songs. The difference though is that The Fame has a clear and excellent concept which all of the songs apply to, so even though Money Hunny is one of her weakest songs it doesn't really qualify as a filler.

ARTPOP on the other hand has in-excusable filler such as Donatella, Fashion!, JnD, MANiCURE... When your album has no real concept and it's just various pop songs thrown together then the filler stands out like a bruised thumb. ARTPOP isn't much better than a Katy Perry or Miley Cyrus album in this regard. Gaga was always supposed to be above making a simple pop album like that with little-to-no concept. 

Commercially?definitely.As an era? maybe.Musically? Nop..

Musically, The Fame Monster is much better. 

Archived