Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nintendo still slays your faves effortlessly

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

The term "hardcore gamer" is a term that people invented to try to discredit Nintendo, when in actuality it is meaningless and says nothing about any of the gaming systems. Whatever you consoder to be "hardcore," I'm sure Nintendo systems have (and thensome).

Bottom line is any PC is much better than either the xbox or PS, but can't compete with Nintendo because Nintendo actually makes it's own games.

Graphics wise Nintendo is crap, also the gameplay for a lot of sports and racing games are crap as well. I've played FIFA on Nintendo consoles and the gameplay and graphics were like ps2 standard.

I don't count PC in console arguments, but yes PC is better for the most part.

I think that is such a stupid term. I consider myself a serious gamer and most of my games are on Nintendo systems. People like different genres of games and so I don't even know what hardcore means to people because everyone expects something different. What Nintendo lacks is 3rd Party support on the Wii U, but there are plenty of deep and engaging games on the system or will be.

I'm referring to games where more realism needs to be implemented like sports/racing games/fps. Nintendo is horrible for those types of games. The other consoles cater to the more hardcore realistic gaming where as Nintendo is gimmicky, though i like some of the games. Nintendo doesn't have GTA either LOL

Graphics wise Nintendo is crap, also the gameplay for a lot of sports and racing games are crap as well. I've played FIFA on Nintendo consoles and the gameplay and graphics were like ps2 standard.

I don't count PC in console arguments, but yes PC is better for the most part.

I'm referring to games where more realism needs to be implemented like sports/racing games/fps. Nintendo is horrible for those types of games. The other consoles cater to the more hardcore realistic gaming where as Nintendo is gimmicky, though i like some of the games. Nintendo doesn't have GTA either LOL

Yea but racing and sports games aren't "hardcore," they are the most casual games available, and you haven't played the Wii U if you think the graphics suck. That argument is so 2012.

Realistic games also tend to be super boring. What you are listing as a pro is meaningless to so many people. If I wanted to play sports I would go outside. Nintendo sets out to be fun and imaginative, realism isn't a huge factor for them or their consumers. Realism in video games is just wasted potential to me. The only reason people like realism and violence so much is because they view it as "adult."

GagaDragon

Yea but racing and sports games aren't "hardcore," they are the most casual games available, and you haven't played the Wii U if you think the graphics suck. That argument is so 2012.

Realistic games also tend to be super boring. What you are listing as a pro is meaningless to so many people. If I wanted to play sports I would go outside. Nintendo sets out to be fun and imaginative, realism isn't a huge factor for them or their consumers. Realism in video games is just wasted potential to me. The only reason people like realism and violence so much is because they view it as "adult."

Compared to PS4 or xb1 the graphics on Wii U suck, and how can that argument be so 2012 when neither the ps4 nor the xb1 were even released then? Also major LOL at the bolded part, typical Wii fanboy response.

I do not give one feck about Nintendo consumers, my original post was referring to people such as myself who play like to play a large variety of games which Nintendo does not offer, just look at the line up of games on ps4 and xb1 and compare it to Wii. If Nintendo is so innovative then why is the Wii U dwarfed sales wise by the PS4, they haven't been remotely innovative for a while now.

The only reason why people like Wii console line is because it's cheap and uses gimmicks like motion control to wow little kids. The only likeable thing about Nintendo are its Gameboys. 

Compared to PS4 or xb1 the graphics on Wii U suck, and how can that argument be so 2012 when neither the ps4 nor the xb1 were even released then? Also major LOL at the bolded part, typical Wii fanboy response.

I do not give one feck about Nintendo consumers, my original post was referring to people such as myself who play like to play a large variety of games which Nintendo does not offer, just look at the line up of games on ps4 and xb1 and compare it to Wii. If Nintendo is so innovative then why is the Wii U dwarfed sales wise by the PS4, they haven't been remotely innovative for a while now.

The only reason why people like Wii console line is because it's cheap and uses gimmicks like motion control to wow little kids. The only likeable thing about Nintendo are its Gameboys.

Sales? That's your argument? It's a poor one considering the Wii outsold the two others by over 20 million consoles sold, but let's not bring that up. You did not just say a large variety of games :usrs: By that I have to assume you mean "realistic" fps, racing and sports games. Because Nintendo has everything else and a lot more.

That argument works both ways. What you consider hardcore, no one else gives a **** about. So if your only reasoning is that you just don't like it, then no one else cares. And I have to wonder, why are you even here like a katy stan that is obsessed with Gaga.

Archived