💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nintendo still slays your faves effortlessly

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

But the Mario games (Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros U, Super Mario 3D Land, etc) are among their top sellers on the respective consoles  :huh:

On-topic: Well to be completely honest I'm not surprised about the tripling considering it was kinda low before :sweat: Either way they're smashing it out of the ball park now because they big daddies of their console are finally being released :woot: This will only continue into next year with more Mario Kart 7 DLC and the new Zelda game :excited:

Mario Kart 7 DLC? Is there something you know that we don't Haroon? :emma:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

That ia because of new 3 DS XL probably.

Thinking-Monkey.jpg

AFAIK PS 4 is still the best console.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Mario Kart 7 DLC? Is there something you know that we don't Haroon? :emma:

LOOOOOOL whoops :lmao: Mario Kart 8 DLC* :flop: It's 8:30AM okay, I should not be awake this early :giveup: Oh and thanks, I've fixed that now :rip:

Redstreak

The $1 bil figure is wrong tho :( they meant 1BY... which is still amazing (like $8.xmil)

Yeah I was like there's no way that number is right :rip:

I'll only consider buying a Nintendo if they can cater to hardcore gamers. PS4 blows it out of the water!!

The term "hardcore gamer" is a term that people invented to try to discredit Nintendo, when in actuality it is meaningless and says nothing about any of the gaming systems. Whatever you consoder to be "hardcore," I'm sure Nintendo systems have (and thensome).

Bottom line is any PC is much better than either the xbox or PS, but can't compete with Nintendo because Nintendo actually makes it's own games.

Tokyo Rose

I'll only consider buying a Nintendo if they can cater to hardcore gamers. PS4 blows it out of the water!!

Animal Crossing is hardcore!

bionic

The term "hardcore gamer" is a term that people invented to try to discredit Nintendo, when in actuality it is meaningless and says nothing about any of the gaming systems. Whatever you consoder to be "hardcore," I'm sure Nintendo systems have (and thensome).

Yas. Pokemon competitive battling can be extremely 'hardcore'. 

I feel like when people say they want 'hardcore' from Nintendo they want games like Call of Duty, Fallout etc...

buy bionic

Baby steps :yes: Splatoon is one of the first projects to come out of their new development team, and while I may not care enough to get the game, it still shows that this new, younger team does have a lot of promise.

I didn't even know it was being made by a new development team, but if their future efforts will be just as or more unique as Splatoon then I'm excited.  It's great they were able to take the saturated shooter genre and make a unique and original game for it. 

Darcklighter22

"Last year was just a bad year for game business", more like a bad year for Nintendo :lmao: ps4 xbox slayem'

They didn't have much content games when it came out I find...all the best games are being released over the last 6 months. Mind you PS4/Xbox one consoles are still glitchy getting allot of fried insides (bf works at a video game store)  so far nothing major console related has happened for the Nintendo (other than the crappy battery life on the gamepad  :wtf: )

I mean, I got a 3DS and I love it, but let's be real: No one has any interest in Mario anymore, the only good series are Zelda and Pokemon. How long can an entire gaming company rely on just two series? (no offense to Nintendo/Mario fans)

from your perspective yes, but if you watch for example a video where random people on the street are ask to identify the characters from Super Smash, Mario is the only one they pretty much all get right instantly from kids to adults and seniors.

The Nintendo generation (mid 80's to 90's) are loyal to the games/series that came out when they were young (Mario/Metroid/Zelda/ etc..) and to any game from those franchise still being released today, so yes there might not be an interest in todays generation for mario games from your standpoint, but hardly is it statistics as a whole on all gamers (also no offence and speaking from my point of view and generation standpoint)  :)

Darcklighter22

But the Mario games (Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros U, Super Mario 3D Land, etc) are among their top sellers on the respective consoles  :huh:

On-topic: Well to be completely honest I'm not surprised about the tripling considering it was kinda low before :sweat: Either way they're smashing it out of the ball park now because they big daddies of their console are finally being released :woot: This will only continue into next year with more Mario Kart 8 DLC and the new Zelda game

Zelda Wii U / Majora's Mask remake for 3DS, MK8 and Hurule Warriors DLC (which I find is turning out to be a huge key factor in there sale increase as well as bringing them back to being competitive with other consoles) Yoshi and Kirby games as well as starfox all the classic original series...can't wait! :excited:

Redstreak

I didn't even know it was being made by a new development team, but if their future efforts will be just as or more unique as Splatoon then I'm excited.  It's great they were able to take the saturated shooter genre and make a unique and original game for it. 

Yeah you can read about them here :yes:

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/01/miyamoto-is-leading-a-brand-new-team-of-developers/

I think that is such a stupid term. I consider myself a serious gamer and most of my games are on Nintendo systems. People like different genres of games and so I don't even know what hardcore means to people because everyone expects something different. What Nintendo lacks is 3rd Party support on the Wii U, but there are plenty of deep and engaging games on the system or will be.

Haroon

I'm sorry but one of the hardcore-est game series out there is Super Smash Bros :deadbanana: So many skills and buttons and techniques and everything involved to be at LEAST average at that :rip:

Redstreak

I'm sorry but one of the hardcore-est game series out there is Super Smash Bros :deadbanana: So many skills and buttons and techniques and everything involved to be at LEAST average at that :rip:

But it's not a first person shooter with blood and stuff so it CAN'T be hardcore!! :( :( :(

Archived