💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: YouTubers - Kalel & Anthony - Broke up :(

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

You have to see the vlog where she talk about the MTV experience. Actually, MTV wanted to make them look like jerk and she was upset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntdDoFiczXU

I discovered MTV thing from that vlog, yes they made her seem and look bad and made Josh look like b---h with no balls literally BUT the fight was real the only fake thing was the VO, she said in other vlog that when she watched it it was actually worse than she thought but that fight was real :shrug:

(BTW I'm going to go off right now but what's with youtubers that don't want to watch when things like this happen, they ar afraid just to see it and I get where that could come from BUT they don't have and real proof of what is happening and what are people tweeting about IF they see it first hand at least they will now what's actualy in the particular video that they are in and could adress their feelings and all the '?" that mith show up - I swear I have seen at least 4 siuations like this one where the particular youtuber don't want to watch the work they are involved in when there's a bigger corporaion invlolved and they always miss something to explain properly but whatever)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived