💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: YouTubers - Kalel & Anthony - Broke up :(

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

They've been the most subcribed YouTube channel from the beginning :smh: not 15 mins of fame

Let's ask people out and see who know these guys besides a bunch of teens

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde

I didn't watch the whole video when it got released coz it was too sad. anthony looks so heartbroken :(( 

That's sad.

Putting your relationship in the public eye makes it even worse if it ends. And it's likely they'll relapse and maybe stay together or fall back out of love. It's unlikely that they'll really just "go their seperstely ways."

SonOfAphrodite

me too and right now they are acting like so cool and that really doesn't botter them at all on Twitter they tweet to eac other and show messages after the brake up like they want to show us that it's okay but .... just cut the crap out in no brake up u could act that nothing happened and everything is okay :emo:

btw a lot of people said that they hadn't had s-x :udidnt: idk if it's true or not :udidnt:

I don't think they did I dont know I just get this feeling from them  :sweat:

Bordeciel

now I'm scared for Colleen and Joshua they are also cute and perefect couple that looks like will die together also engaged and going to marry next year ... hope they do fine :ohno:

They already broke up once (2011-2012) doubt it will happen again and I wish not they're amazing people and perfect together.

I didn't know them but I knew about Charles and Alli which was more shocking.

The most shocking would be the shaytards but I won't happen they're perfect together :wub:

Yea I posted a status about this a few days ago. I noticed something was wrong when they stopped uploading videos on the WatchUsLiveAndStuff channel. It's sad cause they were going to build a life together. :(

ikr when couple like this end up makes u think about love :emo:

now I'm scared for Colleen and Joshua they are also cute and perefect couple that looks like will die together also engaged and going to marry next year ... hope they do fine :ohno:

omg no now you're making me nervous :rip:

Pure Adrenaline

I didn't watch the whole video when it got released coz it was too sad. anthony looks so heartbroken :(( 

I know and when Kalel started laughing like crazy I cringed so much .... and Anothony the whole time was like .... " I would rather be anywhere but here right not" :cryga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Prismatic

Let's ask people out and see who know these guys besides a bunch of teens

I don't know them either. 

I feel like a lot of members here expect people to know everything. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Pure Adrenaline

They already broke up once (2011-2012) doubt it will happen again and I wish not they're amazing people and perfect together.

I didn't know them but I knew about Charles and Alli which was more shocking.

The most shocking would be the shaytards but I won't happen they're perfect together :wub:

Yes I know they broke up (idk why/when) once but they said that after they made up their relation got stronger, then in 2013 the 'Real Life MTV' stuff came in which it was like 70% fake/made up but they had serious trouble it was like total opposite of what we see in their vlogs/videos and I was just shocked how reality vs youtube could be .... but they said that all is good now and that was like this time last year. ..... but now K and A broke which was like the couple I thought will have like 3 kids and live happy after. :ohno:

But I don't want to think bad cuz in their videos Colleen and Josh talk so passionate how they love eachother and the fact that they said to each other 'I love u" on the first date  :wub:  so I hope everything is fine with them cuz if they broke ..... it will be so bad, sad and awkard for like everyone around them + their fans :(

omg no now you're making me nervous

don't be, don't be cuz I will get nervous too :deadbanana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bordeciel

Yes I know they broke up (idk why/when) once but they said that after they made up their relation got stronger, then in 2013 the 'Real Life MTV' stuff came in which it was like 70% fake/made up but they had serious trouble it was like total opposite of what we see in their vlogs/videos and I was just shocked how reality vs youtube could be .... but they said that all is good now and that was like this time last year. ..... but now K and A broke which was like the couple I thought will have like 3 kids and live happy after. :ohno:

You have to see the vlog where she talk about the MTV experience. Actually, MTV wanted to make them look like jerk and she was upset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntdDoFiczXU

But I don't want to think bad cuz in their videos Colleen and Josh talk so passionate how they love eachother and the fact that they said to each other 'I love u" on the first date  :wub:  so I hope everything is fine with them cuz if they broke ..... it will be so bad, sad and awkard for like everyone around them + their fans :(

don't be, don't be cuz I will get nervous too :deadbanana:

what is this mtv thing omg I'm watching it rn and it's so weird seeing her acting so different from her videos :rip:

Archived