💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga Making A Mistake?

HANZ

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Babe britney wasn't just slaying tabloids in 2006, more like constant tabloid queen from 2004-2008 (for her breakdown)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

thank you  :nick:

ps: I dare to say I have been the one who remain classy cause everybody has used insults in this thread but me :roll:

it seems like you can not have a negative opinion in some aspects of gaga's career cause that means you are either a hater or just an ungreatful **** :roll:

And I wouldn't even call them negative. But the ones who sense them in that manner, the ones whining about the "bad fans" and saying this thread is a mess, are the ones who contributed to it the most, and now it's managed to have more pages than any thread in the news section :rip:

The ones who agreed with you, juts posted once and left :air: :

If that should say something to me, it'd be that... deep down, they're more stressed out about Gaga's current career situation than those who question it, like you do 

SychosSoChic

Hans Skeleton drowning us in his camomile tea :nooo:

And I wouldn't even call them negative. But the ones who sense them in that manner, the ones whining about the "bad fans" and saying this thread is a mess, are the ones who contributed to it the most, and now it's managed to have more pages than any thread in the news section :rip:

If that should say something to me, it'd be that... deep down, they're more stressed out about Gaga's current career situation than those who question it, like you do 

OMG the absolute honesty and tea :legend:

This post :legend:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

all of this

the tea in this post

this thread was basically me against the world

giphy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Hans Skeleton drowning us in his camomile tea :nooo:

:zilla:  :zilla:  :zilla:  :tea:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived