ViviLittleM

I and a lot of people including her fanbase and the GP don't use C2C tho :emma:

she said she was not making new music next year in a recent interview

this is a mess.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I completely agree. I mean she has so many unreleased ARTPOP tracks. She could easily put a new album together and release it late 2015..

That would be a terrible idea! The unreleased tracks are unreleased for a reason. Throwing an album together of the tracks that didn't make the cut would be the worst thing she could do at this point! No one does that anyhow...unless they are DEAD, and someone does it for them. (like they did with MJ)

GagaisHotAF

I and a lot of people including her fanbase and the GP don't use C2C tho :emma:

she said she was not making new music next year in a recent interview

I mean she could release already made music in an EP or album. 

Probably on Grindr

bionic

Yes, because there were simply too many songs to put on 1 album. So gaga wanted to save the rest ( The best ones)  for act 2.

Completely forgot about Act II :giveup: there goes my point

buy bionic

NewYorkCity

Ya'll are impatient.

Give me years of putting blood and creativity into an album rather than a **** release every year.

:legend:

I'd rather have to wait and get amazing albums with concepts and ideas (unless they are ruined by behind the scenes issues) than having a ****ty souless album every year. 

Brooke Candy

it's not the side project i'm sorry

even gaga said it's not

Okay f*ck that. But it still isn't  a main gaga (pop) album. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Pure Adrenaline

I think her breaks are too long :emma: the BTW-ARTPOP one was WAAAAY too long, which was partly because they scheduled the tour so late in the era (so they could do a whole year of promo) and partly because of Gaga's injury.

it wasn't because of the tour ARTPOP was ready for Q4 of 2012 release and she was going to promote in in beginning of 2013 in America when she was going to tour with BTWB. She was supposed to drop the album name+details in Spt 2012 when Vouge's biggest issue was happening and she was on cover but her health problems delayed it and then she broke her hip. The tour was about right time tbh :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

She can't win. If she kept on churning albums out every single year like Rihanna did until she took her break, fans would be complaining that she isn't taking the time to focus on quality. That she's overexposed. But on the flip side fans complain that taking too long between albums is harmful to her career as well.

In my eyes, it doesn't matter. I really don't buy this thing about disappearing for years and then no one will care anymore. The fact you used Christina is kind of silly. There was a gap of over three years between her self-titled debut and Stripped, and that was the most successful album of her career. She then took four years to release Back To Basics, and that was still a success...

The Black Eyed Peas didn't make a record for four years after Monkey Business, and then they came back with The END. We all know how that went down.

Michael Jackson also took years between his albums. Three from Off The Wall until Thriller. Five (!!!) from Thriller to Bad. Four from Bad to Dangerous. Another four from Dangerous to HIStory. All huge albums. Madonna also had gaps... three years from True Blue to Like A Prayer, four years from Bedtime Stories to Ray Of Light... Eminem's five year gap between Encore and Relapse... Don't even get me started on JT's SEVEN year gap between FutureSex/LoveSounds and The 20/20 Experience which went onto become the best selling album of 2013...

My point is that as long as you create music that resonates with people and market it right, it doesn't matter how long you're gone for. We need to stop coming up with reasons to scare ourselves over Gaga's commercial performance and excuses... Her gaps are nothing compared to some of the albums I've just named, and as long as she makes good music she'll be just fine.

Bradley

Excuse me, but Katy Perry is slower than Lady Gaga in releasing music,

2008 - The Fame

2009 - The Fame Monster

2011 - Born This Way

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - Cheek to Cheek

Years in which we did not get an album: 2010,2012

2008 - One of the Boys

2010 - Teenage Dream

2012 - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection (had only three new songs though, but if you wanna count it)

2013 - Prism

Years in which they did not get an album: 2009,2011,2014

Brooke Candy

Completely forgot about Act II :giveup: there goes my point

And that's exactly the reason why i'm so butthurt about the fact we might never get to hear it

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived