Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Any body want to be in the book I give gaga ?

HalfPsychotic

Featured Posts

gagaismywhore

My name is Lungs... And thank you so much for reading this. I didn't use to be brave, I wasn't brave at all. I had a lot of trouble accepting who I really was,and who I really wanted to be. I had trouble being myself. But YOU have made me brave. And so now I'm gonna be brave for you. Tonight I want you to free yourself, I want you to let go and forget all of your insecurities, I want you to get rid of any person, or any thought or anything that's ever made you feel like you don't belong or that you don't fit in, like you could never be brave.

And they told me - "No, you're not pretty enough, you're not thin enough,you can't sing good enough, you can't write a good song well enough, you will be nothing." And I said, '**** YOU I'M A SUPERSTAR!' And all of you are superstars, and you were born that way... I want tonight to be your liberation. And if you do one thing for me do not leave this loving me more. Leave this loving YOURSELF more.

:clap:

MarryTheSequins

If you're including pictures, please use this one:

382846_341526732543838_341524135877431_1179812_520866973_n.jpg

Dear Gaga,

Just a note to say how much I love you, and how much you mean to me.

Last year I had a lot of sad times, I fell out with a friend who I've been friends with for most of my life, I lost a family member and was bullied by someone who was close to me, and who I thought I could trust. I guess you could say that 2011 was hell, from that perspective.

However, I had a few highlights that year. Born This Way was released, and I swear, the lyrics on those songs have liberated me so much. I don't care anymore what people think I look like, I even dyed my hair blonde and purple! I also draw you and monster paws all over my school books, much to the amusement of my peers.

Overall, you say we make you brave, you say we are your sunshine, you say you care about us and love us, but I want you to realise how much you make us brave, how you are the sunshine in the darkest of moments we experience, how much we care about you and love you. Thank you Mother Monster.

(@MarryTheSequins on twitter)

Andriamonster

Gaga, thanks for let me be free, for be brave, for inspire me to love. I Really Love You, I will keep with my paws up Forever. See ya at btwball! <3

@andriamonster :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Gaga ... I have been supporting you since 2008 and will forever. I love you, and my religion is you and my monster family. If you do see this... I absolutely love you. I get chills when you perform or listen to your music, and its all just amazing. Thank you for teaching me that I'm free and was born this way! I will be attending the BTWBall in Las Vegas! I'm going to meet you at the airport... well try!PAWS UP!

Lots of Love from Sin City,

Kyle (:

Twitter: @kylegagaloo

Thanks so much for making this book!

Archived