now they're complaining about her replying :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

DRAG AND BEHEAD THAT STUPID HOODRAT

iggy-azalea-black-widow-sword.gif

This must be Iggy Azalea slashing prices in order for her album to sell more than it underwhelmingly did

Desperado

White issues? WHITE ISSUES? Tell me, what white issues are going on in America right now? About how you can shoot an unarmed young man and come out with a mil.

Goodbye, and Azealia’s main point was about her culture appropriation not about her black boyfriend. And how cowardly to “come†for Azealia on this random ig post. 

goodbye.gif

SissyFromSpace

She had to do it on an instagram comment, where nobody sees it, but on twitter she acted an angel, weak b---h. 

nah. its not being weak :duca:

everyone sees her comments. she has like 3million followers :duca:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

BLACKOUTbritney

White issues? WHITE ISSUES? Tell me, what white issues are going on in America right now? About how you can shoot an unarmed young man and come out with a mil.

Goodbye, and Azealia’s main point was about her culture appropriation not about her black boyfriend. And how cowardly to “come†for Azealia on this random ig post. 

goodbye.gif

What is she even talking about with "she has s-x with old white men" like hoe wtf

You know, for a rapper who's the realest, she sure is sensitive. She can take all this negative energy and hate she's getting and translate that into her music. Not saying she shouldn't defend herself, but this race talk is her fighting an uphill battle that she's bound to tumble down on. 

She's done far too many problematic things as a white girl in a Black-dominated genre to continue going on race rants. When will she @ Azealia, tho?

This must be Iggy Azalea slashing prices in order for her album to sell more than it underwhelmingly did

You know what... :dies:

There are white issues but the issues that white people face aren't based on the colour of their skin.

That may be, but there are minorities of any race that are treated far worse than cis heteros-xual African Americans. White people DO have issues, but not skin color related

Blue Jeans

people days ago were saying how she's "scared" to reply to azealia

Why are you so obsessed with Azealia tho.. :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

people days ago were saying how she's "scared" to reply to azealia

mte

haters gonna hate

she better behead them already

iggy-azalea-black-widow-sword.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

TheFame Monster

I agree with the attention seeking part but "selling music" has nothing to do with quality, and I like both of them but Azealia is clearly more quality than Iggy. 

I agree with that she doesn't HAVE TO comment on something. No comment on the "rides white penis" because I don't know Azealia's s-x life. 

EDIT: "White issues" though? :smh:

It seems though Azaliea only goes after people who sell music so she can get exposure, it never works though.

Archived