💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

C2C is Gaga's "Gayest" album.

Rollercoaster

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

Born This Way was clearly gayest. Born This Way, Hair, Bad Kids, The Queen, Marry The Night, Edge of Glory, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) 

especially the first 4 songs on the list but most of the album sounds like they can be gay anthems...

They can be referring to anything. Even btw mentions s-xuality but then backtracks and includes race. Those tracks don't say the word gay (bar btw) as muxh as c2c.

It's subliminal messaging.

As for LL, I think there's a hidden meaning. It can be about the devastation of becoming diseased after a wild year of gay s-x. It actually made me think of Freddie Mercury when I heard it. Lived a lush life, died of AIDS.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

Oddly, she says the word "gay" (regardless of context) about 1700000 times in the album.

Do we think this was intentional like the inclusion of Nature Boy (written by a man about a man) and Lush Life (written by a gay man)??

Oh sh1t, is lush life about bath houses and contracting AIDS?! *I can't*

REGARDLESS OF CONTEXT

You realise the song was written in the 1930s about four decades before HIV entered public consciousness?

Rollercoaster

You realise the song was written in the 1930s about four decades before HIV entered public consciousness?

I was joking, but the song DOES fit that theory...

Yes, but there are so many other (better) songs she could have chosen without the word at all. It's just suspicious that dhe chose songs WITH the word.

Read the op. I said regardless of context like 20 times.

Well her Cheek to Cheek could mean anything so idk :shrug:

AlphaMonster

How was Hair, Bad Kids or The Queen a gay anthem?

I don't remember but she said at a concert or something she wrote that song for her gay fans.. 

Also lyrics of all these songs are like a gay empowerment song for people who are from conservative families... They do not have to have word gay in them... Probably most famous gay anthem is I will survive, it does not have any direct reference to gay people either..

And also I did not say that they are gay anthems, I said they have the sound and theme to be a gay anthem... Rest is about pr... 

They can be referring to anything. Even btw mentions s-xuality but then backtracks and includes race. Those tracks don't say the word gay (bar btw) as muxh as c2c.

It's subliminal messaging.

As for LL, I think there's a hidden meaning. It can be about the devastation of becoming diseased after a wild year of gay s-x. It actually made me think of Freddie Mercury when I heard it. Lived a lush life, died of AIDS.

You re right there is no direct reference but the most recognizable gay anthem I Will Survive does not have direct gay reference either ... 

Rollercoaster

I don't remember but she said at a concert or something she wrote that song for her gay fans.. 

Also lyrics of all these songs are like a gay empowerment song for people who are from conservative families... They do not have to have word gay in them... Probably most famous gay anthem is I will survive, it does not have any direct reference to gay people either..

And also I did not say that they are gay anthems, I said they have the sound and theme to be a gay anthem... Rest is about pr... 

You re right there is no direct reference but the most recognizable gay anthem I Will Survive does not have direct gay reference either ...

I've never understood why it's a gay anthem. Its raining men however...

AlphaMonster

I've never understood why it's a gay anthem. Its raining men however...

It is about being strong ... I think this is the basis for gay anthems... 

Raining men is a about other guys, not about person's own self... 

Archived