💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

C2C is Gaga's "Gayest" album.

Rollercoaster

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

gay = happy

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I actually noticed this haha

but I think ARTPOP wins "gayest" tehehe

No way, ARTPOP is like her least gay album tbh :smh:

BTW wins that race obviously..

She's using it because the original meaning of the word "gay" is happy, and when these songs were written the writers used the word without a homos-xual connotation.

Egg-Zachary

AlphaMonster

Born This Way was clearly gayest. Born This Way, Hair, Bad Kids, The Queen, Marry The Night, Edge of Glory, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) 

especially the first 4 songs on the list but most of the album sounds like they can be gay anthems...

blacklistedd

Firstly, I mentioned that the word was used regardless of context.

Secondly, there seems to be a lean towards songs with the word for the album, they could've chosen any others. It's impossible that it's a coincidence.

Well she explained that Lush Life was given to her by her vocal coach when she was very young. So she obviously has a nostalgic connection to the track which oddly enough was written by a closeted gay man who was probably tortured with s-xual complexes. I think for her all the pieces just sort of fit.

RAMROD

Yes, so very gay. Legit.

Whenever I listen C2C,

all I wanna do is jump out of my suit and tie.

And getting s-xy with my BF.

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

Born This Way was clearly gayest. Born This Way, Hair, Bad Kids, The Queen, Marry The Night, Edge of Glory, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) 

especially the first 4 songs on the list but most of the album sounds like they can be gay anthems...

How was Hair, Bad Kids or The Queen a gay anthem?

Rollercoaster

She's using it because the original meaning of the word "gay" is happy, and when these songs were written the writers used the word without a homos-xual connotation.

Yes, but there are so many other (better) songs she could have chosen without the word at all. It's just suspicious that dhe chose songs WITH the word.

Read the op. I said regardless of context like 20 times.

Archived