💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did ARTPOP deserve Grammy nominations?

Quark

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

ARTPOP was and is more deserving of the Pop Vocal category than anything that was nominated, with the exception of X. Considering that Bangerz, In the Lonely Hour, and Prism all had extremely similar critical and financial success to ARTPOP, there is no reason the latter should have missed out. A fully expected snub, but still embarrassing on the voter's part.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

o<(0_0)>o

We all know that Gaga received a C2C nomination, which is great. But I feel like ARTPOP deserved at least some Grammy nominations too. I think ARTPOP is better than many of the albums that were nominated. And the only reason ARTPOP did not get nominated is because of "ARTFLOP" media reputation. I mean, the album has a great variety of music, it has great vocals, great melodies, and interesting lyrics/subjects. And Gaga does these things better than most of these nominated artists.

Media is retarded. I originally thought it did not deserve because of fillers, there were so many fillers on ARTPOP... But after seeing prism, bangerz getting nominated... I changed my min.  ARTPOP could even win a grammy ...

Brooke Hoegan

I wouldn't nominate it if it was all about the quality

BUT

if albums as weak as Bangerz and as bland as Prism could get one, it's disgrace ARTPOP didn't get one, it's better that those two

I guess Grammys are becoming a popularity award show just as VMAs did

let's watch the last credible, reliable music award show becoming irrelevant

RAMROD

I mean, if bad songs like Dark Horse and Fancy got nom, any singles of ARTPOP more than deserving to be.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived