For all the Cheek To Cheek Haters.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

that's not what he said at all lol 

It was. In short, appreciate the CHEEK TO CHEEK nomination because ARTPOP didn't gain us one.

ViviLittleM

what he was trying to say was that if Gaga didn't release C2C, she would be fully snubbed instead of getting at least one nomination

AnglerfishbraBENUS

This is not the point. They can to not appreciate the album but not saying sh*t about it.

I'm just saying.  If anyone can master Jazz, they can do anything.  Every genre goes back to Jazz.

wiltedbliss

I didn't say CTC didn't deserve a grammy? I just said Katy & Miley are nominated as well, you asked how we feel about ARTPOP not getting a nomination and I told you, Katy & Miley got noms as well so clearly the nominations are not based on quality of music or talent. And Gaga didn't even win the award yet so don't jinx it, it's just a nomination.

Agreed

ashamednudist

ARTPOP deserves a grammy nomination more than C2C  :manicure:

this. cheek to cheek is good but its just a jazz cover album

SychosSoChic

Yay it got a grammy nom. I knew it would get one and have said so multiple times in the past.

But I still don't like it.

200_s.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

ViviLittleM

Yay it got a grammy nom. I knew it would get one and have said so multiple times in the past.

200_s.gif

You can don't like it of course. As long as you don't say "evil" about the album.

I still don't care about it for me gaga isn't nominated.

are you serious?

djBuffoon

I understand the point you're trying to make, and believe me, I adore ARTPOP and C2C immensely.

But the fact that ARTPOP doesn't have a Grammy nod doesn't make it any less valuable, and the fact that C2C does have one doesn't make it more valuable. I resent the fans who cannot stop harping on how much they hate it, but what can ya do?

Well I already love Cheek To Cheek, a Grammy nomination doesn't make me love it any more. 

It's been playing on repeat today. :giveup:

200_s.gif

giphy.gif

Archived