💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?

Born To Slay

Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?

• Great idea, I'll help with the campaign!
    • If it happened I'd join in
    • Not a good idea at all

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

But if those artists were more liked then Gaga and more appreciated, wouldn't they sell more albums? Ariana had 4 hits compared to Gaga's 2 and she still couldn't come close to Gaga's album sales, that says a lot.

Those songs can noms over Gaga but the album itself having a nom over Gaga's album doesn't make sense.

When the Grammys honor an artist for having a big year they usually go all out, so again it makes sense they'd nominate Ariana cause she had a big year. Her album has a higher metacritic score than ARTPOP too, so they might feel it's more deserving from a quality standpoint as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

no not necessarily at all? gaga has a huge fanbase that aren't necessarily representative of the public as a whole. some films that don't sell anywhere CLOSE to the blockbusters are hugely acclaimed and go on to win big awards. and a lot of big films get no appreciation either. a lot of big selling films are crap too and duly win no relevant awards. "that says a lot" it actually says nothing at all to me. i think you're thinking about this in black and white and it's not how it is.it's also missing the point too. if gaga is more relevant etc etc than those other artists? why is she not nominated?

That's a good point, Ariana had hits because the GP liked her while Gaga sold albums because she had a fanbase. You're right.

When the Grammys honor an artist for having a big year they usually go all out, so again it makes sense they'd nominate Ariana cause she had a big year. Her album has a higher metacritic score than ARTPOP too, so they might feel it's more deserving from a quality standpoint as well.

It was a great album, so maybe that's what they're thought process was. I just hope they aren't out to get Gaga.

Don't embarrass her at a televised award show of all places

Imagine if she joined in?

If that's what works then sure, if they think Katy Perrys vocals are better then Gaga's, they clearly aren't giving it to who they think deserves but to who was most successful.

how old are you? i'm not "shading" or whatever i'm just curious

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Born To Slay

how old are you? i'm not "shading" or whatever i'm just curious

This is so embarrassing

How would it be embarrassing! It'd show our dedication to Gaga.

Blue Jeans

They would mock us, and we would give them more reasons to not nominate Gaga in the future..

So No. Lets just pray for C2C and be thankful that it got a nom.. :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

djBuffoon

Nah, it's not worth it. I think the album is great, most of us agree with what, that's all we could ask for.

Honestly, I didn't expect one for ARTPOP but I kind of felt like gaga expected that she would get nomination for it at least.

I really don't agree with that. :sweat:

You need psychological care.

Or if you are trolling 

:troll:

:toofunny:

FreePalestine

Archived