πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?

Born To Slay

Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?

• Great idea, I'll help with the campaign!
    • If it happened I'd join in
    • Not a good idea at all

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with all the protests going on over issues that are matters of life and death going on Β right now you want a protest for a pop star not getting a nomination for an award show? Β  i'm guessing this is a joke .....so all i'll say is its in bad taste....

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Nah, it's not even Grammy worthy. Not that the other pop albums are Grammy worthy either... It was just a terrible year for pop music. Gaga will come back with a serious album that will get people to take her seriously.

If you want to

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

monketsharona

She still has one nomination, that's more than we could have expected... After this bad year in term of everything, I think it's a blessing she gets at least one nomination !

Β 

Now let's support her in her work and let's hope she'll earn that Grammy ! Future years will probably be better in terms of music and recognition for Gaga !Β 

They've been snubbing Gaga all year at award shows including no nominations at all at the AMAs or VMAs

but why? what's the logic? "because she's gaga" that's a meaningless sentence :(Β 

Born To Slay

with all the protests going on over issues that are matters of life and death going on Β right now you want a protest for a pop star not getting a nomination for an award show? Β  i'm guessing this is a joke .....so all i'll say is its in bad taste....

I never said that they're of equal importance, obviously they ferguson protests are more important but other issues shouldn't get over looked. I just spiked them as an example to show the power of protest.

XoXoJoanneGaga

but why? what's the logic? "because she's gaga" that's a meaningless sentence :(

Gaga hasn't really been relevant to pop culture since 2011, combine that with her reputation for not showing up to awards shows and I can see why they would see no reason to nominate her.

Born To Slay

but why? what's the logic? "because she's gaga" that's a meaningless sentence :(

No it's not, after the ARTPOP era, award shows don't seem to want anything to do with her.

I never said that they're of equal importance, obviously they ferguson protests are more important but other issues shouldn't get over looked. I just spiked them as an example to show the power of protest.

oh wow so you're serious :dead: ok i think this post says it nicelyΒ 

Β 

and make ourselfes look desperate and annoying? no thanks.

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

No it's not, after the ARTPOP era, award shows don't seem to want anything to do with her.

Gaga hasn't really been relevant to pop culture since 2011, combine that with her reputation for not showing up to awards shows and I can see why they would see no reason to nominate her.

Β 

so what you are saying is that they aren't nominating gaga for the same reason they aren't nominating your next door neighbour, yes?

Β 

so no conspiracy, it's just that she's not relevant enough. yes? then what's there to protest about? it's fair game.

Born To Slay

oh wow so you're serious :dead: ok i think this post says it nicely

If I remember correctly, I think monsters threw some type of tantrum in 2011 to get VMAS nominations and it worked. Someone here told me that.

Archived