💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I love Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Lil Kim, Trina, Xtina, etc.

Yanko

Featured Posts

Does Iggy sing? I'm curious now what her voice can do as I've only heard her rap.

I honestly think she's not cut out to be a rapper (because she seems so easily hurt... she is not doing a good job of having a tough image) and if she can sing maybe she should switch to that. It might be a refreshing change.

The "tough" rapper image is so tried and tired and also would be ingenuine.

I hope she keeps doing exactly what she is doing and having success. Having to have an attitude problem to be considered a legitimate rapper isn't a good thing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

The "tough" rapper image is so tried and tired and also would be ingenuine.

I hope she keeps doing exactly what she is doing and having success. Having to have an attitude problem to be considered a legitimate rapper isn't a good thing.

I think that's a good point. I honestly like her and it's because she's not attacking people and she sincerely seems sweet. I guess when it becomes tiring is when I hear her complaining all over twitter about every little criticism. Because that has been happening. And that complaining makes her seem less cool to me. I would rather hear her finally clock someone rather than always playing the victim. I'm not saying I would handle it any better I'm just saying it's how she comes off to me. So while I don't want her to change her personality because no one should, I hope she finds her own strength can be less bothered.

I'm guessing two things will happen. First, like any new artist she'll become stronger and better able to handle her fame in her own way. And second the wave of hating against her will subside as her critics will move on to something else. I'll be interested and watching.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

ThisGuyTony

Why do these Iggy threads always get so messy? :toofloppy:

Though I could see how Iggy's style is kind of like Gwen's or Fergie's.

Why do these Iggy threads always get so messy? :toofloppy:

Though I could see how Iggy's style is kind of like Gwen's or Fergie's.

its mostly iggy fans bringing ab into it (or nicki) and then fight about it 

kartificial

Really?

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/kreay-azea6-1.jpg

And idk about debbie but she would probably bash her too if she was more successful. She is just pressed some white chick is more popular than her

LOL at those tweets :lmao:

...but she did apologize to Kreayshawn once she realized she misunderstood her (it was about this 'p0rnhub tweet' praising 212)

http://cdnl.complex.com/assets/CHANNEL_IMAGES/MUSIC/2012/08/content/screenshot20120806at3.38.41pm.png

and don't forget guys...

screenshot20120806at3.37.04pm.png

its mostly iggy fans bringing ab into it (or nicki) and then fight about it 

you are right,except its other way arround

Phoenix

I went back to see who first brought up Azealia in this thread to see if was an AB stan so I could tell them to stop, but then I see this :emma:

And it has nothing to do with race :spin:

Who's talking about Banks?

💎

Duella Dvil

Iggy's skin color bothers many so much :smh:

Well she's like a pale yellow... It looks unhealthy AF

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil

Iggy-Azalea-allegedly-racist-tweets.png

Soooooo..... I laughed really hard at these...

Like these are clearly meant to be funny

She didn't say, "**** I wish them dumbass niggers would quit crowding our white house and choke on some popeyes"

Realize that there is such a thing as humor, please...

Wow, I'm shocked that the Nword isn't censored

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived