💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guess Gaga's Grammy Nominations before tomorrow

Klou

Featured Posts

Like, what the f*ck are you putting Gypsy as a choice of nomination? :sweep:

I listed everything that Gaga's team submitted to the Grammy's. was her choice, not mine :awkney:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danwasd

I listed everything that Gaga's team submitted to the Grammy's. was her choice, not mine :awkney:

I know :teehee:  ... I was just wondering what Gaga was thinking when choosing that ...

I know :teehee: ... I was just wondering what Gaga was thinking when choosing that ...

That it is such an amazing song that it deserves s nomination, but no single treatment :awkney:

super ultra

ARTPOP - Best Dance/Electronic Album 

DWUW - Best Pop Duo/Group Performance 

and a few CTC nominations :ohwell: 

danwasd

That it is such an amazing song that it deserves s nomination, but no single treatment :awkney:

The weird thing of trying to get a Grammy with a non-single song ... That's all :manicure:

Umm... Sorry guys. The poll just randomly disappeared and I didn't touch anything.

The majority voted for 1-3 nominations.

RAMROD

13, and she will win 7 of them next year.

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cheek to Cheek will get probably 2 

ARTPOP 1 or 0 

Let's face it, BTW was better than ARTPOP and it barely scored some nominations 

migamiga

I'm really, really hoping for DWUW to get a nod for pop duo. I just don't want ARTPOP to be her only album to be snubbed cause there really is some fantastic songs on that album- DWUW being one of them. Plus the voters know the song and it was very well received, but it could be overshadowed by bigger hits. 

Other than that, it seems like a lot of the C2C submissions will receive nods- but for some reason I won't be surprised if she's snubbed. I'm use to it now. But then again I don't see the Grammys snubbing Tony. I really don't see AOTY for C2C though

Archived