Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna reacts to song leaks

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

wheteher it flops or not, this site will be flooded with threads about Madonna, showing how Gaga stans care too... so all mouths better shut... both sides are pathetic, just look what you just said, it's a great example!!! :smh:

:applause::thetea:

Drag ha sis!

Couldn't agree more though

TheOriginalOne

The fact that she probably bought the iPod just to break it and take this picture

XLjsGQO.gif

aaronyoji

im glad shes rich enough to break a multi hundred dollar device that people would love to have just because her tacky music cant be contained on the free web........

PopBitch

She has a lot of humour.But I don't think she is kidding this time 

I don't either.  Leaking two songs many months before her album comes out dilutes the experience of hearing them fresh.  This isn't a leak a few weeks ahead of time.  This is a leak of two songs off of her album way ahead of the album release.  That is not good for an artist no matter how you look at it.  It will be like nothing when it comes out months later, listening to it for months.  It takes away from the experience of hearing the music new upon release and the excitement.  One song, I might say maybe, but not two, two that neither are singles.

People said she leaked before on purpose, and then the guy got arrested who did it.  

Archived