💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna reacts to song leaks

Redstreak

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It just cost a dime for her, an iPod is.

She is millionaire.

She can break dozens more of she wants to and it won't hurt her financial statement at all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe she would let her team to be so careless to leak the songs. It's just marketing, soon she'll release them or give out brand new song to surprise everyone.

Tokyo Rose

Meanwhile, anyone with half a brain will realize it was her/her team who leaked the songs, and this was all part of the plan.

danwasd

I just hope her new album flops as ARTPOP because of the leaks to shut the f*cking mouth to all the Madonna stans :sweep:

Runway

She has a heart? :Air:

inb4 she leaked them herself. Madonna the elusive chanteuse.

She stole it from Britney when they kissed

I just hope her new album flops as ARTPOP because of the leaks to shut the f*cking mouth to all the Madonna stans :sweep:

It will, don't worry.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Even if it does (which it probably will), she'll still have her huge catalogue of success to rely on :oops:

Even if it does (which it probably will), she'll still have her huge catalogue of success to rely on :oops:

After the ARTPOP Massacre, Gaga fans will make sure Madonna's floppage doesn't go by unnoticed.  :oops:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

After the ARTPOP Massacre, Gaga fans will make sure Madonna's floppage doesn't go by unnoticed.  :oops:

They already did with MDNA though.

But the tour is going to SLAY everyone.

Rat Boy

That won't make a difference :air:

She is still hailed as the Queen of Pop by the world and has an amazing catalog. Also, even if the album 'flops' she'll go on tour and murder everyone's tour like she did with MDNA :rip:

Everyone bagged her out when MDNA came out but as soon as she went on tour and delivered one of the highest grossing tours by a female when she was in her 50s everyone shut their mouths. She has been doing this for years.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Psychedelic

wheteher it flops or not, this site will be flooded with threads about Madonna, showing how Gaga stans care too... so all mouths better shut... both sides are pathetic, just look what you just said, it's a great example!!! :smh:

Archived