Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Mariah Carey performs "All I Want For Christmas Is You" live at Rockefeller Center

yxi

Featured Posts

Vernier

No.

Yes. The performance had some iffy bits, but it wasn't all bad. Still hitting notes that Katy, Taylor etc can only dream of :blue:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mirandasings 08

Yes. The performance had some iffy bits, but it wasn't all bad. Still hitting notes that Katy, Taylor etc can only dream of :blue:

The excuses. lmao

Chromatislaps

:ohno: Mariah rest your voice sis.

She's going through a rough time in her life right now, and all of the criticism surrounding the one thing that she has always been praised for must be adding to her stress and thus making her voice even more strained.

I wonder if it's just years and years of huge, full-voice, powerful singing has taken it's toll on her chords, or if she is having problems that are more serious. I hope she can have some voice treatment work, and rest and come back with a new album and her voice back up to shape.

Mariah is better than this, and I feel bad for her. It's now how she deserves to be heard.

no powerfull singing with the right techniques doesn't destroy your voice, I think mariah may be having a bit of a fever/flu here...then you can't reach those higher notes....I think with her last album she could sing very well..so I reckon this is just a meh day for her. Remember Vocal chords are muscles, and just like working out, they need rest and training too, I think sickness and personal issues, maybe even diet habits have a huge impact on her vocal chords.

She wasn't at her best especially at the beginning but then she did ok, not her best obviously but not that bad, overall a nice performance, like the others said, her legacy is still intact and she is still a lot of way better of a lot of recent pop girls who never had a good voice even at the beginning. 

And congrats once again for re-entering on the top of the charts of all itunes around the world like every year with song and album, the only original Queen of Xmas :legend:

It wasn't that bad until I heard the live mic feed. That was awful. She has nothing to prove, I think she just likes to sing and enjoys being in the spotlight.

Morphine Prince

Wow this was so horrible. Looks like Ariana is taking away her singing ability as she gets bigger :lmao: 

Poor her though. Still better than Katy live tbh. 

Archived