Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX's SUCKER Album Discussion - Out 15th of December

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The studio versions of Die Tonight, Famous and Caught in the Middle are out on various stations of iTunes Radio

blacklistedd

This album is garbage and the tweeny wannabe-riot grrl aesthetic is annoying, trite, and cringeworthy. True Romance was a legit great pop album and I find it somewhat of a travesty that this is the album thats going to be her breakthrough when it should've been her debut. Thought i'd whine and get that off my chest, I won't return to the thread. Ill let the basic people enjoy this basic ass album.

FrozenKookie

me too. As I constantly say, I don't think it's gonna be as amazing as True Romance but it's definitely gonna be good. I wish hey included SuperLove on the tracklist though it fits really well :giveup

What..?! Why????? What happened? Why didn't they include it? That song slays, even though it's different from TR tracks it's still slays. I wasn't aware :emo:

This album is garbage and the tweeny wannabe-riot grrl aesthetic is annoying, trite, and cringeworthy. True Romance was a legit great pop album and I find it somewhat of a travesty that this is the album thats going to be her breakthrough when it should've been her debut. Thought i'd whine and get that off my chest, I won't return to the thread. Ill let the basic people enjoy this basic ass album.

I love true romance, it's my all time favorite album but I'd like you to realize opinions exist. I think the fact that you think that only a certain category of people listen to Sucker makes YOu basic and stupid. I love sucker, it doesn't top TR but they are completely different.

badboymonsterx

the whole album is amazing!! she definitely has a new fan.. i always thought she was interesting and unique.. all of the songs on SUCKER are so catchy and they have like a 90's pop rock dance vibe.. it's like seriously perfect! love haaaa

my favorite are:

Breaking Up

Doing It 

London Queen

Body of My Own Famous 

Caught in the Middle 

but seriously the whole album rox!

Archived