💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks dragged Iggy Azalea on Twitter

Staryu

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

I dont wanna go into if she is right or not cuz idk what is she talking about......somebady can explain me i would be greathfull :)

But i think she needs to stop atacking other cellebs cuz it will only make her look bad.

it does make her look bad, really bad.

But idk either all I see is people saying Iggy tries to act "black" but then they're stereotyping what being black is.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool

this post is the reason your hearing aids are the ****tiest things ever this year
First thing first, he said "floppiest" which mean it performed bad at charts & sales (which is true), not the worst musical album.

Secondly, it is the worst musical album this year. msgiDwG.gif

inuborg

I dont wanna go into if she is right or not cuz idk what is she talking about......somebady can explain me i would be greathfull :)

But i think she needs to stop atacking other cellebs cuz it will only make her look bad.

She's saying pretty much that its not right to appropriate black culture and say nothing about the black issues 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Supersonic

I don't like either of them, but damn did Azealia spill some serious tea. U wanna pretend that you black, you should better speak bout racial issues, especially in times like this where white cops get away with murdering black youths THREE TIMES within months

Archived