πŸ’“ Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" πŸ’“

Police Issues and Racial Profiling Protest Discussion

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I love how they completely dragged this on. We know how it will go. Wilson won't get indicted. The funny thing is, Brown's family found out that they reached a decision on television. :fail:

I thought they were supposed to notify the family with the outcome first.

I thought they were supposed to notify the family with the outcome first.

Β 

The family found out about the 'No Indictment' thing 30 or so minutes before the public, however,Β they didn't find out that there was a decision reached until they saw it on television.. :////Β 

Redstreak

How many more minority members have to die before these people are ****ing held responsible???

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~
Tommymonster44

The riots have nothing to do with Michael Brown, IMO. He was a criminal, and there is evidence that he fought against the officer and tried to gain control of the gun.

Rather, this is only a catalyst to release decades old tension that have built up on the community. Additionally, I don't believe the police or military handled the response well. Their aggression only increased resistance, rather than deescalate the situation.

Just saw protesters destroy a cop car's windows on TV... hope this doesn't get too messy.Β 

Β 

Β 

I saw that too, did you notice one of them squirted the back of the police vehicle with some kind of liquid? I think they were going to set it on fire. It's going to get bad.

While I agree that there was an obvious struggle with Brown/Wilscon, Wilson's account just doesn't sit right with me. Especially with many people saying Brown had his hands up. Not happy with the no indictment thing at all, it should have at least gone to trial. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad...

Morphine Prince

I saw that too, did you notice one of them squirted the back of the police vehicle with some kind of liquid? I think they were going to set it on fire. It's going to get bad.

Yes, a reporter confirmed it too. I'd actually be surprised if nothing was set on fire tonight.

Β 

And Obama is speaking on this now.Β 

Yes, a reporter confirmed it too. I'd actually be surprised if nothing was set on fire tonight.

Β 

And Obama is speaking on this now.Β 

Β 

There's several fires on the ABC stream with Obama.

Morphine Prince

Violence, fires, tear gas being thrown. It's a mess, folks.

Β 

People doing the opposite of what Obama is saying though :smh:Β 

There's several fires on the ABC stream with Obama.

Yup, just saw those.Β 

I'm more disgusted that after the Brown family made this great statement about how people shouldn't be acting out and should work towards change, someone is firing shots and some of these protesters are doing the complete opposite.Β 

Β 

We cannot change the outcome, but we can start to heal the country from the inside out. Helping each other, doing small things so hopefully one day these kinds of things will stop. But shooting back just escalates the situation and doesn't help the cause.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived