Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Police Issues and Racial Profiling Protest Discussion

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this is apparent video of Martin's body being placed into a minivan. 

http://instagram.com/p/w-yr7Yln_p/

Except that's normal. It's not common to put a dead body in an ambulance. 

As I have said in the past:

"On the topic of Antonio Martin, there are times when the current problem stops being about race and more about the behavior of the victim. It doesn't matter what race you are, a pulled gun is a threat and one will respond in self-defense. As to why there were no paramedics called, the witnesses began to riot shortly after the incident. That's why crowd control was called. Paramedics will not enter a hostile scene. I don't blame anyone for distrusting the system. As a matter of fact, as a minority I can relate. Let's not, however, turn this issue into something it's not."

The police did NOT call an emergency ambulance???

I am very sorry, but the USA is becoming more and more a HUGE MESS!!!

It's part of their protocol that they can't call an ambulance into a hostile scene without quieting it first (i.e. crowd control). If you wanna put the blame on someone, it was really the people who began to riot who stopped the ambulance from coming. 

MahoganySnitch

Except that's normal. It's not common to put a dead body in an ambulance. 

As I have said in the past:

"On the topic of Antonio Martin, there are times when the current problem stops being about race and more about the behavior of the victim. It doesn't matter what race you are, a pulled gun is a threat and one will respond in self-defense. As to why there were no paramedics called, the witnesses began to riot shortly after the incident. That's why crowd control was called. Paramedics will not enter a hostile scene. I don't blame anyone for distrusting the system. As a matter of fact, as a minority I can relate. Let's not, however, turn this issue into something it's not."

I'm sure this is the case, except I need footage from the cams on the corner closest to the event and not ones on the opposite side and two other angles that are somewhat closer. Have they shown this gun yet? 

I don't even understand. Pulling a gun on cop is different than throwing your gun down and surrendering.

He was like 5 feet away, if he had a gun in hand he could send a bullet through one of their heads with a twitch of his finger :rip: not sure how anyone can say when someone pulls a gun on police they aren't justified in shooting back. 

Finally someone speaks sense.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!
SlaeUrAnus

Whatever happens - if you draw a weapon (mainly handgun) at an officer, it is in their right to fire.

Black, white, green or yellow; you will get shot if you point a gun at a cop regardless of your skin colour. Say if this was the truth. You are an officer and a person pulls a gun out on you. Assuming you had a gun too, would you shoot them to defend yourself? It only takes a second for them to shoot a gun and then you could be 6 feet under.

But who am I to judge. In fact who are we to judge? There is not enough clear evidence yet.

Ignore her, she drinks.

I'm just so ready to leave 2014 behind. This was an awful year, and a lot of people showed their true colors in regards to their lack of respect for other people's struggles with race, gender, etc. I even had close friends I had to stop talking to because of their racist Facebook posts. This year disgusts me, and It's kind of sad seeing a lot of people on this website (who, I would have assumed would understand the struggles people go through given they are apart of the LGBT community and face major struggles themselves,) but there's a lot who don't even give a damn, which amazes me.

This year was awful, and I hope the protests pick up even more steam once it gets warmer, because lets be honest... this is not the last time we'll be hearing about race. It was building up more and more, and now we're refusing not to talk about it. 

I'm just so ready to leave 2014 behind. This was an awful year, and a lot of people showed their true colors in regards to their lack of respect for other people's struggles with race, gender, etc. I even had close friends I had to stop talking to because of their racist Facebook posts. This year disgusts me, and It's kind of sad seeing a lot of people on this website (who, I would have assumed would understand the struggles people go through given they are apart of the LGBT community and face major struggles themselves,) but there's a lot who don't even give a damn, which amazes me.

This year was awful, and I hope the protests pick up even more steam once it gets warmer, because lets be honest... this is not the last time we'll be hearing about race. It was building up more and more, and now we're refusing not to talk about it. 

Happened to me as well.  :fat:

Happened to me as well.  :fat:

And these were people I was kind of close with, too. Makes me sad, but happy I don't have much to do with them anymore.. 

No Angel

At slain officer's funeral, NYPD officers literally turn their backs on de Blasio as he made a speech.

Mayor de Blasio recently expressed his concerns for his Mixed-Race son (who is Black and White) and how he fears for future encounters he may have with officers. He also condemned police brutality. A few officers remained forward watching him speak, while the rest turned their backs. You can't tell me these people aren't crazy.

Pittsburg Police chief under fire for holding Anti-Racism sign at New Years Eve Party.

Lol. This is one to read as well. God bless this police chief with the influx of ignorance being thrown his way. This world needs help.

Prometheus

So this wasn't covered on news or anything I don't think, but...

My brother and his girlfriend have a friend in Des Moines. I guess he and his girlfriend were driving down the highway and came upon a HUGE fight that caused a jam. I guess some black people and white people were arguing about racial profiling and a fight broke out. One of their friends was spotted on the ground so he ran out to get him. Some black guys ran over and started beating him in the face with brass knuckles. He managed to get away and I guess there was a cop car really close to the fight. He ran over to the cop and begged for help, but she got in her car and drove a way. 

The US is really f--ked up.

Of course this is information passed orally so I have no clue how accurate it is. 

Redstreak

I can deal with problematic friends, it's seeing the true colors of my family that have made it kind of difficult. I mean it's not that their overtly problematic, but they're so steeped in subconscious stereotypes/rhetoric/racism that they don't even really think about and it's just kinda blah :(

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~
ItsTommyBitch

I can deal with problematic friends, it's seeing the true colors of my family that have made it kind of difficult. I mean it's not that their overtly problematic, but they're so steeped in subconscious stereotypes/rhetoric/racism that they don't even really think about and it's just kinda blah :(

This tbh :giveup: I'm lucky to have a large amount of friends who care about things like this deeply and remain informed on topics, so my posts rarely offend them, but some of my family, especially my extended family is not like that... They are all black and from the most ghetto part of Chicago and they let it be known. I'm not out to any of them, but if they follow my facebook discussion topics they might know :flop: Unfortunately, they are the products of years of influence through media, their environment, and all the things you said and it makes me incredibly sad to see... its like, "Where Do I begin?" and I mean that in a kind way, not a sarcastic arrogant way :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived