💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Diplo:“Madonna’s new Single coming out in early 2015″.

MyQueen

Featured Posts

MyQueen

madonna-diplo-1050x724.jpg

During an interview on the Australian TV show “The Riff†on Channel V, to promote the Stereosonic Music Festivl, Diplo talked Madonna and he said that the first single will come out early next year. He added that the track, produced by him, is the notorious song with a reggae/dancehall vibe.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

How can a reggae song be better than Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me.

I can't picture it but maybe it's amazing.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Jenniferella

Why is she not releasing it now ? 

Seems dumb

Marketting, marketting...it's all studied, if they do so then there's a reason !

I seriously can't wait. I haven't listened to Rebel Heart/Wash All Over Me and I must resist !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Pain of fame1

Hope Madonna, Rihanna and Adele's eras will wrap up late 2015 so that gaga can have a fresh and big comeback in 2016 without competition. GAGA'S NEXT ALBUM'S GONNA BE AMAZING

AmenTheNight

Why is she not releasing it now ? 

Seems dumb

Their plans must have been for 2015 since the beginning. Rebel Heart & WAOM, planned leaks or not, made it push even later, if one of them was planned as the lead single. Madonna's team is not the kind to rush release a single after a leak

monsterdreams

Thought she was doing X factor final?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Chromatislaps

How can a reggae song be better than Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me.

I can't picture it but maybe it's amazing.

The Riddle is a fusion of Reggae, Rock and pop.....and Rebel Heart sounds a lot like The Riddle....so if the reggae material is a lot like The Riddle I'm here for it

monketsharona

Hope Madonna, Rihanna and Adele's eras will wrap up late 2015 so that gaga can have a fresh and big comeback in 2016 without competition. GAGA'S NEXT ALBUM'S GONNA BE AMAZING

I don't think Madonna is going to be a huge threat...

Rihanna's force is in her 1st and 2nd single generally. The only threat seems to be Adele to me, though the rumour has it she's preparing a track with Gaga, so it may help Gaga to get some promo for the GP before her next album ;) 

Archived