💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift makes history again for touring stadiums in Australia

Pop

Featured Posts

Taylor Swift To Make History With Another Lap of Australian Stadiums

taylor-swift-jkl-2014-billboard-650-01.j

When Taylor Swift plays Australia in a year from now, she’ll create a piece of touring history.

The pop superstar will return to Australia in November and December 2015 for what will be the first time a female solo artist has played stadiums on back-to-back visits to the land.

he Australian leg of Taylor’s The 1989 World Tour will visit Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne, promoter Frontier Touring announced Tuesday. Vance Joy, whose hit song "Riptide" recently got the Taylor cover-treatment, will extend his tour support duties to his homeland (he’s also on board as the warm-up act for all North American dates).

Australia is a particularly happy hunting ground for Swift. Each of her five studio albums is certified platinum or multi-platinum in Australia. Her latest, 1989, opened at No. 1 on the ARIA Albums Chart last month. It’s her third consecutive No. 1 album in Australia.

In 2013, Taylor performed in the biggest venues in the country for her Red Tour, in doing so becoming the first solo female artist to play stadiums in Australia since Madonna’s Girlie Show tour 20 years earlier. Tickets for the upcoming Australia dates go on sale from Dec. 12 at frontiertouring.com/taylorswift.

Taylor’s 1989 World Tour begins in Japan next May and has swelled to 63 shows across eight countries and four continents.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/6334761/taylor-swift-to-make-history-with-another-lap-of-australian-stadiums?mobile_redirection=false

Worldwide chanteuse slays again!  :rockstar:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Taylor Swift stan friends are devastated she isn't coming to Western Australia. They are going to fly to Sydney to see her though so whatever

xoxo cupcakke

I guess she will be the 2015 It Girl and she'll sweep Rihanna and Madonna to the curb until Queen Adole awakes from her slumber to strike us down with her first single. All I can say is MY BODY IS READY. Sleigh me  :derpmas:

Cupcakeboy2

Good for her. She is still a basic singer with basic ass songs... she can break as many records as she wants she still lacks talent.

She is honestly snatching so hard omg

I did NOT expect the half of this when SIO first landed... Queen tbh

Archived