💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills yelling/cursing at children

Skins

Featured Posts

1417560671995.jpg

Popular talent show X Factor has come under fire again after a curseword-laden outburst by one of the judges at a taping in Auckland last night.

Attendees of the final X Factor audition were upset by English popstar Natalia Kills, claiming she yelled and swore at audience members, including children.

One attendee said the show turned ugly when Kills lost it.

"She swore and screamed at the audience and then half the crowd left, and some mums yelled out about her swearing."

X Factor New Zealand publicist Jeane Mowatt confirmed the incident.

"During a long day of filming, The X Factor NZ judge Natalia Kills expressed frustration at the behaviour of some sections of the audience.

"Her words were not well chosen, and both Natalia and TV3 apologise for any offence caused."

The audience member said once the crowd was outside the studio everyone was talking about the outburst.

He said it made him and his friends feel uncomfortable but they could understand the judges were tired after a long day.

Read more:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/63774821/Swearing-X-Factor-judge-shocks-audience

:air:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

I get so sick of threads like these and everyone thinking they need to have an opinion about every little thing that someone does. :coffee:

Like who cares. Get over it.

Children are annoying. I don't blame ha.

This, that and pets (except Asia, Happy, Fozzi, Hannah Spears, Stella & any other pet associated with Lady Gaga & Britney Spears) :whitney:

xoxo cupcakke

Children annoy me. If I ever have children, my max is two but I really just want one. Also, wouldn't you become so displeased with people after hearing bad renditions of songs take after take after take. It becomes overwhelming especially when the crowd decides to clamor up against you for your decision

RAMROD

Somebody's getting fired? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived