💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills yelling/cursing at children

Skins

Featured Posts

I'm sure there was a reason she yelled, she wouldn't yell for no reason.

I was just listening to The Perfectionist yesterday, one of my favorite pop albums of all time :legend:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

You know your falling hard when you're on Xfactor NZ...i don't blame her for being frustrated at her career :teehee:

FrankGutz

Children are annoying. I don't blame ha.

This, and i love Natalia Kills, so **** off with childrens

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

zakroberts

You know your falling hard when you're on Xfactor NZ...i don't blame her for being frustrated at her career :teehee:

The first season was embarrassing. Not as bad as NZ Idol back in the day though. I'm not that familiar with Natalia's music cos she's not exactly popular here or anything, apparently ha husband who I've never heard of who's also a judge is originally from here or something. Seemed like a strange choice of judges but then again they'll take who they can get. I love my country but talent isn't exactly a strong point. 

Is it bad that I want a video :smh:

Waiting to watch it when the auditions start airing tbh  :teehee:

I don't like her.... Her comments have been really stupid lately (like about Meghan trainor about skinny shaming, while bragging about her body along the way). Her music sucks too

The first season was embarrassing. Not as bad as NZ Idol back in the day though. I'm not that familiar with Natalia's music cos she's not exactly popular here or anything, apparently ha husband who I've never heard of who's also a judge is originally from here or something. Seemed like a strange choice of judges but then again they'll take who they can get. I love my country but talent isn't exactly a strong point.

preach your gospel, the first season of XFNZ was a shambolic mess

Archived