Hellspont

SuicideSquad_cast.jpgFrom Left to Right: 

Jared Leto as The Joker

Will Smith as Deadshot
Tom Hardy as Rick Flag
Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn
Jai Courtney as Boomerang
Cara Delevingne as Enchantress

The character of Amanda Waller still needs to be cast. She is the sort of Nick Fury figure who brings the team together (and was previously played by Angela Bassett in Green Lantern). Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, and Oprah Winfrey are all said to be on the studio’s short list for the part, with Winfrey being their first choice.

I love this cast :legend:

And Oprah being in DC universe would be amazing :excited2:

Fan made pics already :smh:

sB6BE5wl.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

OMG. Oprah as Amanda would be so iconic and so believable. I approve this message

Oprah-Gif.gif

TimisaMonster

Can't wait for the comparisons to Heath Ledger's performance...he's got big shoes to fill and knows the pressure is on to SLAY this role! :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

What kind of amazing cast

Obviously Jared has a lot to live up to, but no matter how good he is very few people will say he's better than Heath, because... Well, you know. It'll be interesting to see how he does though. I think it's a smart casting idea!

HORRORHOLIC

Great cast so far. The Joker is one of the greatest characters ever created and Jared Leto certainly has big shoes to fill but I'm really interested to see what he's gonna bring to the character. Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn is absolutely perfect.

zexion_armando

Garbage movie confirmed.

Its sad when a CW show knows how to do a better Suicide Squad than the multimillion dollar movie.

Chromatislaps

Can't wait for the comparisons to Heath Ledger's performance...he's got big shoes to fill and knows the pressure is on to SLAY this role! :thetea:

I think Heath Ledger's interpretation of The Joker is unmatchable, it was so good...but it definitely had a downside...I mean he used d--gs and got stuck inside the Joker persona which eventually led to his suicide (that's how I understood it).

Archived