Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jared Leto confirmed as The Joker in Suicide Squad

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Jared has a lot to live up to. :giveup: I wonder how his interpretation will be.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I think Heath Ledger's interpretation of The Joker is unmatchable, it was so good...but it definitely had a downside...I mean he used d--gs and got stuck inside the Joker persona which eventually led to his suicide (that's how I understood it).

This basically...his last role is what he's best known for now...his prime in acting and commitment to his art and character is what led him to his demise. Hope this doesn't happen to Gaga. :udidnt:

He did say that the role was so dark and he got so invested that it made him depressed. :omg:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatislaps

This basically...his last role is what he's best known for now...his prime in acting and commitment to his art and character is what led him to his demise. Hope this doesn't happen to Gaga. :udidnt:

He did say that the role was so dark and he got so invested that it made him depressed. :omg:

his role in The Brothers Grimm is also very good :giveup:

xoxo cupcakke

Ew. I just noticed Will Smith is in the movie. Hope to God he isn't scripted any jokes or is told to fake laugh or is made to be the comic relief

I think Heath Ledger's interpretation of The Joker is unmatchable, it was so good...but it definitely had a downside...I mean he used d--gs and got stuck inside the Joker persona which eventually led to his suicide (that's how I understood it).

I rmemeber reading something about Jack Nicholson telling Heath to beware of the role and it was 'cursed'. Very interesting stuff

Deleted4234

Ew. I just noticed Will Smith is in the movie. Hope to God he isn't scripted any jokes or is told to fake laugh or is made to be the comic relief

Same. I think some people have forgotten how well Will can actually act. Dem "The Pursuit of Happiness" teas  :emo:

TimisaMonster

his role in The Brothers Grimm is also very good :giveup:

He's also VERY well known for Brokeback Mountain which was such a controversial yet risky role to take as a male actor. You can tell he took his acting very seriously. 

zexion_armando

Who is Mark Hamill...

Chromatislaps

He's also VERY well known for Brokeback Mountain which was such a controversial yet risky role to take as a male actor. You can tell he took his acting very seriously. 

There are very few actors/actresses who can do that.  to name the few I think have that quality: Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryll Streep, Robin Williams (he had some very dark roles too: What Dreams May Come), Jack Nicolsson, Michael Caine, Katherine Hepburn, Anthony Hopkins, Kate Winslet

TimisaMonster

There are very few actors/actresses who can do that.  to name the few I think have that quality: Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal, Meryll Streep, Robin Williams (he had some very dark roles too: What Dreams May Come), Jack Nicolsson, Michael Caine, Katherine Hepburn, Anthony Hopkins, Kate Winslet

This...Especially Meryll who li-ter-al-ly can play ANY role :legend:

zexion_armando

didn't he only do the voice back in the day? :laughga:

Yeah, for about a decade.

And his performance is flawless. Mask of the Phantasm alone is the best Batman movie ever made.

Its sad when a CW show knows how to do a better Suicide Squad than the multimillion dollar movie.

This so much.

DC is starting so late. Almost 10 years late. Marvel has already snatched that wig. And I think they are totally screwing it up because the Marvel Universe, as fantastic as it is, was built bits by bits, over the course of several years. DC is just doing all at once, and they won't be able to test things out with audiences, like Marvel did, because by the time the movies will roll out it will be too late. I mean, Man of Steel wasn't that well received. And I think it's really disgusting that DC is just blatantly copying Marvel instead of doing its own thing.

who will love me when the night is over

Princess Die
Who is Mark Hamill...
I don't know her.
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived