💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna World Tour Confirmed for 2015

Navy

Featured Posts

She never was late though that's the thing. The showtime was always like 7 or 8 for the opening act, then people would be like she's three hours late how is she three hours late when there was never a specific time she was supposed to be onstage. Madonna goes on at 10:30 every night and ends at 12:30 AM or later, but no one b---hes about her being late. The times I saw Rihanna on the Diamonds World Tour she went on at 10:20 PM (which was a little late), 9:40 PM, and 9:30 PM. 9:30 is the typical time for a pop star to go onstage. Gaga, Katy, Rih, Britney, Kesha, Madonna they all go on after 9, I really didn't understand what people were b---hing about.

I don't care if she was late or not, the threads about her supposedly being late were everything

YES OMG :omgexcited: Definitely gonna try to get tickets, even if I'm not a big fan of the album, because she'll be doing some songs from previous albums :excited: She's so good live, I NEED THE DATES :cryga:

Yes stan Haroon :legend:

there are so many ****ing tours i want to go to next year

same :spin:  too many concerts and too little money. I would like to see Rihanna multiple times too :spin:

Tour announcement before album release?

Technically the tour wasn't announced as there are no dates out... Just a charity package confirming a 2015 world tour.

GagaMyBlood95

Only Rihanna can announce a world tour in support of an album that doesn't even have a lead single out :rip:

Prismatic

Only Rihanna can announce a world tour in support of an album that doesn't even have a lead single out :rip:

Well Beyonce toured the world without releasing a new album (Mrs. Carter show 2013)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

GagaMyBlood95

Well Beyonce toured the world without releasing a new album (Mrs. Carter show 2013)

Beyonce is something else  :wink:

Dominic

That means we can expect the album in a month or so. :thirst:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

RAMROD

But no album out yet tho?

Is she pulling Mrs.Carter show?

OMFG, so exciting! :nooo:

I cannot wait.

And if it will be surprise album after the tour over, Rihanna gurl, I am anticipating!! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived