đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

July 8 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Jesus

Featured Posts

artRAVE

There was a queue outside the park before the park even opened up at 11. I recall seeing one of the monster pit key holders.

Okay thank u!

artRAVE

Does anyone know if it have started to rain in Copenhagen yet?

..leaving for Copenhagen now!

Edited by artRAVE

MonsterMum

Supposed to be dry next few hours but raining tonight after 8-9 (according to the weather site here)

Lucifer

it's been raining quite a lot. But I've heard it'll stop around 21:00. So hopefully it's true. 

artRAVE

it's been raining quite a lot. But I've heard it'll stop around 21:00. So hopefully it's true. 

oh, yeah I really hope! Are you at tivoli yet? If you are, is there a long queue? 

See u there!

• Like 1

artRAVE

I just went out from Tivoli. There's no queue at all yet.

great! Thank u for the info

Edited by artRAVE
  • Like 1

Lucifer

oh, yeah I really hope! Are you at tivoli yet? If you are, is there a long queue? 

See u there!

I'm there now. And there isn't a line. You just go straight up to the scene. But there's sort of a golden circle that is filling up.

see you there :party:

artRAVE

I'm there now. And there isn't a line. You just go straight up to the scene. But there's sort of a golden circle that is filling up.

see you there :party:

is everyone still standing in front of the stage, or do some of them go inside when IT starts to rain? I have dressed so bad 4 rain so Im sitting in a bar and waiting for the rain to stop!

JohnDoe

oh by the way, I was planning on flying Ryan air to London from Oslo in two weeks. Is there a problem with ryan air then you reckon? :( xx 

Besides being a cheap-ass airline, the only specific issue is that they are currently in a fight with the Danish trade unions, thus making their use at Copenhagen airport slightly risky.

Lucifer

is everyone still standing in front of the stage, or do some of them go inside when IT starts to rain? I have dressed so bad 4 rain so Im sitting in a bar and waiting for the rain to stop!

those who have the wristbands are. There are starting to be more people standing here now tho