💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga have so many haters?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I think non-fans find it overbearing which I can understand but I still think from an outsider's POV they still deem gaga as "uncool". (like Rihanna can get away with all that innuendo and s-xual stuff but gaga can't for some reason)

Actually Gaga's reputation on music is way better than Rihanna's. It's just her outfits and her stage appearances are too weird for the GP.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Nowadays, it's cool to hate ha

I see you tried to make a hit thread

:teehee:

But

This thread is

tumblr_meg2orjnhx1rlbb3lo1_400.gif

Lol, hit threads don't get me money. Only the ones who try to will observe such intentions.

Like Michael Jackson once said, "the bigger the star, the bigger the target". The more one is exposed to the public, the more fans that individual would get, and the more haters as well. Fame is a magnet of adoration, and envy. It's human nature to either support someone who has achieved more than oneself or to become envious to the other person's achievements instead, if not become indifferent to it. Gaga's rise to superstardom was relatively faster than almost anyone, since it's rare for debut albums to sell as much as The Fame, and at the same time to gain as much critical acclaim as it and its immediate follow-up did. She has become a huge target from the moment TF/TFM outsold every major pop album in 2009-2010.

That alone is attracting "hatred" based on envy. And then there's her image and message, which are nowhere near traditional family-friendly or public-friendly. She's an outspoken female with pushy imagery and an equality message still not universally and fully accepted in the entire world. Let them hate her. At the end of the day, that hatred will not be the one most remembered about her. It will always boil down to talent. And if she has it, then there's nothing to worry about. The Beatles did it. Elvis did it. And Michael did it. The headlines of today do not translate the history of tomorrow. She's still young, and there are far more years ahead of her to change public perception. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bradley

I think it's because feel that she is fake. Also, usually everyone likes natural, down to earth ppl, while Gaga seems to be full of herself and made by her label.

It's kinda sad though, she is the most natural and genuine celebrity out there when she's not on stage. She has to act fierce, powerful or maybe even cocky on stage. That actually misleads the audience who doesn't know much about her.

Might want to ask if and why you ever hated other artists before asking this.

Her haters are either bitter ex fans or bitter fans of other or older artists operating like this fan base.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

It's kinda sad though, she is the most natural and genuine celebrity out there when she's not on stage. She has to act fierce, powerful or maybe even cocky on stage. That actually misleads the audience who doesn't know much about her.

Yeah, but remember that she can't please everybody. I mean even that more she tries to please them, the more ppl gonna hate her...

She says bad things about other artists.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

She rarely ever calls anyone out specifically (and tbh her general criticisms aren't that frequent either), and what she says is justified and never overly harsh. It's obvious that she's a kind person, and she doesn't deserve the hate she gets, especially not for that reason...

holy scheisse

some people think she is inauthentic and attention seeking madonna ripoff

. a gimmic that ran out of time in the limelight tbh.

she has gotten her reputation linked to a gay community and as such appeals to a narrower demographic (the irony) :hor:

so she alienated disinterested straights all the while alienating certain members of the gay community bc they called BS on her and claim she exploits gays.

other reasons: she can be very ugly (purposefully), she's "sooo 2009" aka she's not cool anymore, they dont take the time to learn about her

the millions of haters :creepflop:

Bradley

Might want to ask if and why you ever hated other artists before asking this.

Her haters are either bitter ex fans or bitter fans of other or older artists operating like this fan base.

I don't really hate any artist. I might dislike some of them but I'll never go searching their videos and post hateful comments on there. Let it be knowing all of their albums, sales, chart performance, etc.

like who? She only condemns Perez Swineton who is not an artist at all

from what I know, she defended some other artists like Miley Cyrus' controversial VMA performance, and Katy Perry's Unconditionally performance at the AMA

I don't really hate any artist. I might dislike some of them but I'll never go searching their videos and post hateful comments on there. Let it be knowing all of their albums, sales, chart performance, etc.

like who? She only condemns Perez Swineton who is not an artist at all

from what I know, she defended some other artists like Miley Cyrus' controversial VMA performance, and Katy Perry's Unconditionally performance at the AMA

I think it has something to do with Gaga and religion, Fashion, Music, and Lil monsters on YouTube going around calling artists "untalented" and saying what is art and what's not art.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Coulorcraft

Because she goes against the social norms and is a strong successful female with something to say.

Archived