💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"

Staryu

Featured Posts

thats what you get for being a solo gwen fan music

Why do you keep complaining about her solo stuff if you hate it so much? She's most likely going to release a new No Doubt album before 2017 anyways.

pressed-girl-o.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SoldierDown

She looks stunning as always. :giveup:  :wub:

Videos: Baby Don't Lie < Spark The Fire

Songs: Baby Don't Lie >>> Spark The Fire

Correct. The video is quite cool but the song's not great. The chorus is just so repetitive and a bit annoying...

I still LOVE Baby Don't Lie though, I don't understand why she hasn't tried to promote/perform it more, instead of rushing on to Spark The Fire... Such a waste!

Correct. The video is quite cool but the song's not great. The chorus is just so repetitive and a bit annoying...

I still LOVE Baby Don't Lie though, I don't understand why she hasn't tried to promote/perform it more, instead of rushing on to Spark The Fire... Such a waste!

I don't get it either. e7c8e635.gif

Oh well, this album will probably flop, but as long as it's a good album, that's all that truly matters in the end. :music:

Oh, the song is a grower and the video is 100% better than the one she made for BDL

idk Why you guys are reacting this bad to Gwen's new era

🌹 free britney 🌹

I like it. I just hope the song gets the right treatment and grows throughout Winter/Spring 2015. But everything seems so rushed so it'll hardly get the chance to breathe :air:

I'm still here for her but she's yet to really come back hard. Messiest campaign ever. Disappointing comeback :giveup:

No Doubt needs to come back and slay tbh, I can't cope. I need some medium of Gwen being the IT thing sometime soon bc :Madge:

Joaco95

Why do you keep complaining about her solo stuff if you hate it so much? She's most likely going to release a new No Doubt album before 2017 anyways.

pressed-girl-o.gif

Cause she said she would never do a solo album ever again 

pressed-girl-o.gif

Cause she said she would never do a solo album ever again 

pressed-girl-o.gif

but it's probably her last solo for real this time ( :emo: )

This makes me think: we don't even know the name of her freaking new album yet. :emma: Like, what is up with that? :deadbanana: Gwen pls

I'm expecting a delay...

At least Gag's won't have the messiest new age album campaign for Interscope thanks to Gwen now, I seriously don't get what her team's doing with this cycle at all; BDL was killed day one without any promo. This songs just a random mish mash, she could do so much better. 

Joaco95

but it's probably her last solo for real this time ( :emo: )

This makes me think: we don't even know the name of her freaking new album yet. :emma: Like, what is up with that? :deadbanana: Gwen pls

I'm expecting a delay...

this all was like "let use my the voice promo" release :rip:

Another lame mess. 

The Tokidoki concept could have been interesting, but it was delivered in a cheap way, the song is terrible, even worst of 'Baby Don't Lie'.

I'm seriously do disappointed with Gwen about this era.

Archived