💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily's 24 Days of Christmas: Day 24: Merry Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Sorry bor being rude but half of the gifts were just remixes by ugoboy from soundcloud etc.  Sorry anyways   :(

U Go Boy was featured exactly twice, 3 times if you count I used his Dope remix in All Killer No Filler.... that would be 3/24 which translates to one eighth, not one half... :P

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

U Go Boy was featured exactly twice, 3 times if you count I used his Dope remix in All Killer No Filler.... that would be 3/24 which translates to one eighth, not one half... :P

okay.... anyways sorry if i was rude before

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

ChicaSkas

okay.... anyways sorry if i was rude before

It's ok! :hug: You are entitled to your opinion! :) It's just how you express your opinion that matters. Sadly, it's very difficult for fans to find and deliver the kind of content you want. Leaks have dried up, we are in a lean year. It may be tough for some, but we have to make do with what we have and remember the spirit of Christmas, sharing, caring, giving what we have to others... pay it forward, so to speak!

Things always end up leaking over time.... 5 months, 5 years, 50 years, in the case of some artists... but eventually we should be able to hear what we want to hear.

Merry Christmas, Raamish! :)

:runhug: :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Teri Hatcher

It's ok!  You are entitled to your opinion! It's just how you express your opinion that matters. Sadly, it's very difficult for fans to find and deliver the kind of content you want. Leaks have dried up, we are in a lean year. It may be tough for some, but we have to make do with what we have and remember the spirit of Christmas, sharing, caring, giving what we have to others... pay it forward, so to speak!

Things always end up leaking over time.... 5 months, 5 years, 50 years, in the case of some artists... but eventually we should be able to hear what we want to hear.

Merry Christmas, Raamish! :)

:runhug::party:

Merry Christmas Chica  :hug:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

SomethingMore

Wait....I did not expect this?! 

Gaga duet I wasn't even aware of?  :giveup:  :giveup:

Thanks Chica, Merry Xmas !!  :sara: 

Thanks Chica! i look forward to this countdown every year and this years was amazing i loved everything! so thanks for the effort and time you put into this i know some people may have been disapointed buts thats their fault for expecting big things, I'm just gratefull for the things on the countdown, also i loved the give-away opportunities and the remixes, this year was really great  :runhug:

Jeffrey_This_Way

Thanks so much for all of this Chica!  I can't wait for the hustle and bustle of the season to be over so I can sit back and enjoy all this new music!  Merry Christmas to you and everybody else!  xoxo

Thanks to Chica for compiling this! And a very merry christmas to all monsters!  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

• 1 month later...
antpats2

the DL link for the full artrave paris livestream doesnt work anymore!! anyone have a working link for the FULL 1080p show?? 

• 9 months later...
VOLANTIS

Welcome to GagaDaily's 5th annual 24 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar! Every day, there will be a new Gaga-themed treasure for you all to download and enjoy, be it music, printable Gaga dolls, videos, or games. This is one of the most anticipated events on our site each year, and has been known to sometimes yield rare treasures, and little known gems. In 2011, even Gaga herself gifted the whole fanbase with an unreleased song.

Day 1: Final ArtRave Live in Paris

My Previous Laptop broke and I desperately need a new artRave Link.. Anyone have it? The one in here is Amazing so if anyone could point me towards it that'd be great. Thank you.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• 4 weeks later...
ChicaSkas
On 11/4/2015, 7:00:11, VOLANTIS said:

My Previous Laptop broke and I desperately need a new artRave Link.. Anyone have it? The one in here is Amazing so if anyone could point me towards it that'd be great. Thank you.

Honestly that was the one thing I wasn't 100 percent sure I downloaded myself. I'll look into it :)

Archived