Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily's 24 Days of Christmas: Day 24: Merry Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

For Day 6? I am reupping now... Which download did you get this message on?

The link you have provided us has a virus and has ****ed up my computer. Thanks...

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthisway135

y am I feeling this is getting stingy?

Because we always save best for last. :) I remember the last 7 days are always worth waiting for!

ChicaSkas

The link you have provided us has a virus and has ****ed up my computer. Thanks...

I would NEVER put a virus in anything. The mega link should have been fine! I do apologise... There had to have been external factors in your browser that led to that because the upload is perfectly innocent.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

y am I feeling this is getting stingy?

Stingy? This is a gift - giving celebration.

Don't be looking it in the mouth.

You may remember a level of extraordinary reckless leaks that we simply cannot maintain. Reality is, sources dry up. We rely on donations and creative suggestions from members.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I would NEVER put a virus in anything. The mega link should have been fine! I do apologise... There had to have been external factors in your browser that led to that because the upload is perfectly innocent.

There was no virus on mega link. :shrug:

Darcklighter22

The Rare photo  day 7 the BTW remix cover is my edit  :hehe:  I can look on my external hardrive for a larger file if anyone wants it  :sweat:

The Rare photo  day 7 the BTW remix cover is my edit  :hehe:  I can look on my external hardrive for a larger file if anyone wants it  :sweat:

Yes, please.  :saira:

pic 28 is in the terry book 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ChicaSkas

The BTW remix cover is rare? :huh:

Thanks for the other ones anyway :hug:

I received photos from people as donations, just included them all :) Potluck atmostphere ;)

JazzGa

Wow :giveup: We sure have an amazing community that can find so much Gaga stuff. Thank you so much for organizing this every year, Chica! :hug: This year's starting off strong! The ARTrave download, lullaby covers, and rare photos are so fantastic! :saira:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived