💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Italian newspaper: Madonna to be face of Versace for 4th time

Dolev

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

@hmm (WTF is up, GGD? I can't quote anyone...)

I'm not being hypocritical, I like A LOT of Madonna's music, it doesn't mean I think she's a good person because she isn't. she's a c***. but It's obvious she doesn't have this popstar appeal anymore since Confessions, she only sells because her fans are such nasty little f*cks who insist on inflating her ego and overestimating her presence when she lately haven't been solid enough.

but yeah, let her make her money. whatever. we'll talk when her unretouched outtakes leak. :omfgaga:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

yes because nothing says luxury like an overtly photoshoped and s-xualized senior that could very well be our grandma. "I can't wait to buy that aged dress that little pruned woman was wearing"...  :blehclausney:

But, I respect her for still snagging designer labels and being able to remain a prominent name in fashion after living through the ice age and great depression.

:teehee: #noShadeThough #ShesStillTheQueenOfPop #BuyMdna

Computer

It was obvious.

Adding Madonna's and Donatella's age gives you a number that hasn't been discovered yet, it's part of the innovation.

a8vyLSK.png

:dead:

I'm probably going to spend the blackout stanning Madonna so anyway this excites me.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

laughing aside, respect for her for being able to be the face of Versace at age 60.

She's only 55.

Idk much about her but apparently she's always been like that :shrug: Celebrity friendships under business ties are always "awkney" anyway

I assumed Pop was joking, but you seem to be taking it seriously? :smh: Using Madonna after using Gaga is not a betrayal. In fact they have a number of friends and co-workers in common.

Clearly they don't want to keep using the same face over and over, so it makes sense that Gaga and Madge would take turns between their facial reconstructions.

RAMROD

I love their past collabs campaign.

madonnalogo.jpg

versace_ad_04_big-on-wanken-shelby-white

versace_ad_02_big-on-wanken-shelby-white

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rat Boy

Her photo shoots are always amazing :jinglebell:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

blacklistedd

Compare their Athens Olympic Stadium dates (Madonna 2009/Gaga 2014), both were put down as being "sold out" - Madonna selling 75k and Gaga 27k -  and using that as a comparison it's obvious that Gaga's team isn't being honest about what they're doing in terms of sales. I'm not gonna go through every single artrave date to find out what the true statistics were but that should give the gist as to how she is indeed (in terms of touring) struggling more than Madonna.

Does your opinion that they should've given the face to a new model apply to Gaga too? If it does, fine that's an opinion but it's not really relevant to anything. Same with who Madonna appeals to, appealing to your fans isn't even a bad thing and if Madonna is capable of making the money she has bee appealing to a small group of people, then she may as well stick to that tactic.

To quote what you said in another thread "I hate to be a downer cause I really like Madonna". To put it simply, given your posts in this thread, you're being hypocritical and a liar so why should I take anything you say with any sort of gravity :oops:

This right here is why I can't stand discussing Madonna on this forum. The pseudo-gaga stans come out of the woodwork looking for the lowest hanging fruits on the tree, and strike viciously throwing gaga under the bus in defense of the almighty madge. Its ironic to say this considering were all on a damn pop forum specifically for lady gaga mind you, but check your own pathetic obsessive delusion before you get off on calling someone out for theirs.

say what you will in reply, im not returning. the responses in this thread are obnoxious all around.

Some of you are so ****ing rude, talking **** about Madonna & especially the Woman that brought us together Lady Gaga, like for what?!?! We gain NOTHING from this, but when we're friendly and kind we can gain so much even memories that truly last a lifetime!

I'm glad she is the face of Versace hopefully this brings us one step closer to ending Ageism in the fashion industry & society in general!

Joaco95

ggd being ggd sigh

Some of you are so ****ing rude, talking **** about Madonna & especially the Woman that brought us together Lady Gaga, like for what?!?! We gain NOTHING from this, but when we're friendly and kind we can gain so much even memories that truly last a lifetime!

I'm glad she is the face of Versace hopefully this brings us one step closer to ending Ageism in the fashion industry & society in general!

this is internet, dont take it too serious

ggd being ggd sigh

this is internet, dont take it too serious

Just because it's the Internet does not mean it is not real, I have made so many friends through GGD here & in real life, remember behind every computer screen there is a real person, with feelings, thoughts & lives, kindness is something that should be spread in all aspects of the World.

Archived