💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea condemns "fake gays" in the industry

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

“Like, ‘I’m such a bis-xual woman’, and I’d be like, ‘But you had boyfriends your whole life, you’re not gay. Why are you pretending to be? What’s with that?"

"Straight’s cool too, you know! It’s almost like gay nowadays is so trendy that people want to be gay and then they don’t."

When asked about Katy Perry’s hit ‘I Kissed A Girl’, she said: “I love Katy and she wrote songs on my album so I don’t want to start naming people.

“Especially not Katy, because she’s my friend and next thing you know I’ll be getting a phone call.â€

Source: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/28/iggy-azalea-lots-of-singers-are-fake-bis-xuals-and-fake-lesbians/

EDIT: fixed title

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I dont get it , she doesnt like fake gays but fake lesbians are ok? 

not what she said

she said she doesnt wanna name names. the title of the OP is whats misleading

so she thinks this trends are bad but she cant say anything about katy perry because sh wrote some songs for her?

inb4 she was talking about gaga 

so I don’t want to start naming people.

then shhh :smh:

Supersonic

I dont get it , she doesnt like fake gays but fake lesbians are ok? 

I think she talks about women in general in the music industry "faking" their gayness, since we pretty much got almost no currently successful male mainstream singer that is part of the the LGBT community

PicklePower

I'm confused

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Economy

wtf

she says faking is bad and she cant say anything about kp because she wrote songs for her? :lmao:

i really dont get it what does she mean? 

she saying she doesnt wanna name names and does wanna rat out her fried

i dont see the issue :shrug:

Archived