Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Australian press BASHES Katy Perry's paparazzo protests

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dunno how i feel about this. im really one of those people that feel like celebs shouldnt complain about Paparazzi, just because if i could make the money theyre making for doing what theyre doing, getting pictures taken all the time isnt really a big deal compared to the benefits of you recieve, plus they could just spend extra money on security like Gaga does. Which ive heard a lot of celebrities really dont like doing just because its costs a lot.  

However, i dont ever recall KP complaining about the paps before, and everyone should be allowed to vent and criticize the paparazzi's when they feel like there stepping over a line, which Katy clearly thought they were.

I actually agree with you on this.

And btw.

It seems like everyone was DYING to jump on the hate ship and bash katy whenever they have the chance on this frum tbh :shrug:

Gaga has said she has a good relationship with the paparazzi because they share photos of her outfits to the fans.. Just another reason I respect her. Like everyone else I feel bad that the paparazzi made Katy uncomfortable but one day she's gonna be upset that they aren't following her anymore.

SweetEscape

Katy needs to calm down tbh 

Ha britney era is coming

giphy.gif

omg this gif is everything :dies:

Whispering

i dunno how i feel about this. im really one of those people that feel like celebs shouldnt complain about Paparazzi, just because if i could make the money theyre making for doing what theyre doing, getting pictures taken all the time isnt really a big deal compared to the benefits of you recieve, plus they could just spend extra money on security like Gaga does. Which ive heard a lot of celebrities really dont like doing just because its costs a lot.  

However, i dont ever recall KP complaining about the paps before, and everyone should be allowed to vent and criticize the paparazzi's when they feel like there stepping over a line, which Katy clearly thought they were.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/130185-katy-perry-exposes-australian-press/?p=5952937

Diamond Heart

To me thats different though, i mean there is also a handful of gaga videos of her saying **** to the paps.

Shouting at the paps in person when they are getting too much isnt the same thing as putting them (and naming them) on blast on twitter, which i believe she hasnt really done before. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

her BTW/ARTPOP backlash era is finally coming

wlqc2a.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Gagaloo911

Katy just trying to make some headlines since no one is talking about her and she can't get any press is all. Looks like it's (sorta) working.Next. :coffee:

Archived