Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Madonna - Wash All Over Me & Rebel Heart (FULL)

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

What we've gotten so far seems promising. I just hope it's better than MDNA and Hard Candy and that she stops with the cringey lyrics.

Not bad but techno isn't as popular as it was. If she wants to be really successful she need to incorporate some ballads.

I wish she would go back to a classic Madonna sound, but I kinda like them. I wonder if these are for hype or if they're actually being leaked which probably will mean rush release.

xoxo cupcakke

What we've gotten so far seems promising. I just hope it's better than MDNA and Hard Candy and that she stops with the cringey lyrics.

I don't think she'll stop  :emma:

Not bad but techno isn't as popular as it was. If she wants to be really successful she need to incorporate some ballads.

MTE. She's always one step late to the game whereas before she was one step ahead. I wonder what happened

Crescent Bloom

The first one is something I could see myself listening to, but I think the first one correlates with the first Rebel Heart leak which was just  :awkney:

Batwings

I don't think she'll stop  :emma:

Don't ever tell her to stop.

http://youtu.be/FRLHro9EPD0

:derpga:

xoxo cupcakke

Don't ever tell her to stop.

http://youtu.be/FRLHro9EPD0

:derpga:

:omfgaga: Oh, that brings me back to when I went through my Madonna phase. Even then I slayed  :sis:

The first one is something I could see myself listening to, but I think the first one correlates with the first Rebel Heart leak which was just  :awkney:

Cuz it is the same song :awkney:

🌹 free britney 🌹

LeoFameMonster

the 2nd one gave me life that is going to be a major hit. The beat is amazing, her voice meh. 

I can't take how good the second one is the beat just slayed me!

ItsTommyBitch

They were both pretty meh to me :emma:

First was a lot better but her breathing bothered me.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived