Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna reported to drop album on Christmas day!

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i hope that we will get something soon and i hope that its going to be good

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Could be brilliant, so many people will be getting gift cards and iTunes cards that they'll immediately see her album advertised and snag it without a thought in many cases. I could see this working out for her if the albums very strong and quality. 

KrisFromMars

Could be brilliant, so many people will be getting gift cards and iTunes cards that they'll immediately see her album advertised and snag it without a thought in many cases. I could see this working out for her if the albums very strong and quality.

It will be with 37 writers I'm sure it will SLAY :air:

RAMROD

I need, Gosh! :giveup:

$21 is rather high for an album.

Does it come with foil cover? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

It will be with 37 writers I'm sure it will SLAY :air:

Well she's had many writers with her previous albums and I don't think a single one of them has been impressive as a whole.

I hope she just waits until 2015. I thought a producer confirmed that she was waiting until Q1?

buy bionic

KrisFromMars

Well she's had many writers with her previous albums and I don't think a single one of them has been impressive as a whole.

I hope she just waits until 2015. I thought a producer confirmed that she was waiting until Q1?

Well that was her personal taste that was a :flop:

Because I know with so many writers she had a lot of material to choose from when building her track list.

Wouldn't be surprised. I could see it happening cos iTunes gift cards etc and I don't think she would risk a January release tbh.

She actually took a break from unapologetic so I think the material will be better.

She actually took a break from unapologetic so I think the material will be better.

BYE

Archived