Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna reported to drop album on Christmas day!

Navy

Featured Posts

Added to the rumor mill of rumor's circulating Rihanna's highly anticipated eighth album release. 

rihanna-r8-that-grape-juice-1.png

rihanna-r8-that-grape-juice-21-600x156.p

This morning, the navy noticed the image above on ‘Play’, seemingly teasing a Christmas Day release for the new album by offering to ship the new project on December 26th, one day after.
Though yet to upload a track list or unveil its title , the site has made the project’s deluxe edition available to pre-order for £13.98 ($21.85).

If the queen is shooting for a December 25th release, the album would mark her first December release, with her last four albums dropping in the Novembers of their release years.

http://m.play.com/cdj/new-album---deluxe-cd-title-tbc/product/88963955477458

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

So did that one song drop or not? I don't see much commotion for it on here in the past few days or was the snippet on instagram just a teaser and not the whole was releaawd

So did that one song drop or not? I don't see much commotion for it on here in the past few days or was the snippet on instagram just a teaser and not the whole was releaawd

It was just the 15 second snippet  :noparty:

xoxo cupcakke

It was just the 15 second snippet  :noparty:

Aww. I was waiting to hear more. Well, I might as well save my money for Christmas then

I don't believe it.

I believe it kinda, I'm not going to get my hopes up to high, but every rumor so far has speculated top of the fourth quarter release. There has already been a few December rumors and she hasn't confirmed or denied any of it.

If this is true that means the single is coming very soon and that means I need to get my coins ready to buy the standard, deluxe, iTunes, and boxset :spin:

KingOfSpain

I couldn't be less interested. Hope we won't get anything from her in 10 years.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

If they're targeting for Christmas, that'd leave her only 4 days of availability to be counted towards its SoundScan-tracked debut. I'm unsure if her label prefers that, especially after Unapologetic debuted at #1 in 2012 (her first #1 on the Billboard 200). I don't know if this is plausible, unless they're convinced that Rihanna can pull Beyonce-like first-week numbers. With this long wait for R8, she has a huge chance to score her 2nd #1. Will they risk that with a Thursday release? Let's see. Either way, I can't wait! Her lead singles since 2010 have been all infectious. I want to hear the next one so bad! 

angelduuh

I couldn't be less interested. Hope we won't get anything from her in 10 years.

:awkney:

I neeed her album so badly, I can't wait anymore :giveup:

SISTERV

I just feel like we would have a single by now. Christmas is less than a month away now and if that song isn't dropped on Monday, I doubt this is true. I would believe a Christmas single release, but it better not interfere with "paradise" by Gaga becoming the first #1 jazz standard of the century. Lol

Archived