Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chespirito' dies at 85

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The Mexican actor Roberto Gómez Bolaños known as Chespirito has died at age 85 today. 

He is mostly known for playing El Chavo on "El Chavo del Ocho."

May be R.I.P. A great loss for Latin American television. 

Source: http://www.latintimes.com/roberto-gomez-bolanos-chespirito-dies-mexican-legend-dead-85-heart-failure-169736

:wub:

El_Chavo_Cast.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

OH MY GOD WHAT? THE MEXICAN LEGEND WILL ALWAYS STAY ALIVE 

A true legend :cry: 

This show has survived the test of time. Still popular among all ages 'till this day :cry: 

JusticeforVenus

A true legend :cry:

This show has survived the test of time. Still popular among all ages 'till this day :cry:

TILL EVER

HE IS PRICELESS

IS THIS SERIOUS????!? CHESPIRITO, CHAPULIN AND EL CHAVO DEL OCHO MADE MY CHILDHOOD.

OMG, I'm really sad now :cry:

R.I.P Roberto :cry:

What?

People always joke about his death on twitter and facebook, is this for real?

Edit: just saw the news on CNN. He played a big part of my childhood. Can't believe it. R.I.P.

May he Rest In Peace

however, mexican media will most likely talk about it for weeks and weeks ignoring all the mess that is happening with Ayotzinapa and the protests :madge:

CaptainAmerica

R.I.P

Used to watch El Chavo del Ocho when I was little. Truly an icon of Latin TV.

P.S. Gaga should wear a barrel dress.

May he Rest In Peace

however, mexican media will most likely talk about it for weeks and weeks ignoring all the mess that is happening with Ayotzinapa and the protests :madge:

I know, this is so sad. And then condemn the people who point this out as soulless creatures... when really it is the other way around. 

heavymlover

Wow, this is so sad. He was a true legend not only for the Mexican and Latin American television but for the world. El Chavo was pretty big across the entire globe. Rest in peace.

Flippy

Omg! Nooooo! :emo: I grew up watching his show! He was always amazing! His wife Florinda Mesa must be devastated since they worked together... :(

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived