💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj ties Madonna's total entries on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart

Yanko

Featured Posts

Nicki Minaj, "Bed of Lies," featuring Skylar Grey

The rap ballad begins at No. 70 after the duo sang it on the American Music Awards Sunday (Nov. 23). On Digital Songs, it opens at No. 23 (50,000, up 265 percent). It's Minaj's 56th Hot 100 hit, tying her with Madonna and Dionne Warwick for the third-most entries among women since the chart began in 1958. Aretha Franklin leads with 73, followed by Taylor Swift (66).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6334574/hot-100-chart-moves-band-aid-30-debuts-nicki-minaj-ties-madonnas

queen :applause:

nicki-minaj-ama-2014-billboard-650.jpg

u guys are acting like madonna/katy fans on atrl in gaga threads 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Nicki will probably leave Madge even further behind because these days Madonna releases like 3 singles per album and on MDNA only the lead single charted :spin:

artpopmess

These kind of records bother me. They just show how many singles she has released or has been featured on while only 10% of them have made it into a decent position 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

This kind of records bother me. They just show how many singles she has released or has been featured on while only 10% of them have made it into a decent position 

Saint Sebastian

I love Nicki guys but it's not comparable to Madonna's success.

For example, I only listen to like a few of Nicki's singles, while QueenDonna's success trascends ages.

Brainiac

how the hell has Taylor Swift had 66 songs on the Hot 100?? :O Does she even have that many songs on all of her albums combined??

Saint Sebastian

how the hell has Taylor Swift had 66 songs on the Hot 100?? :O Does she even have that many songs on all of her albums combined??

lol. xD

Archived