Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

More Hunger Games Movies in Consideration

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Daredevil

it would be cool to know what happened to the rest of the world tbh and it has to be written by Suzanne

It is always a bad idea to continue a film series past the respective book series it was based on.  :smh:

A spin-off could work, as long as it is carefully made and not just an obvious money maker. 

If they're planning on continuing the story after the war, then this is a terrible idea. Although, I wouldn'timd seeing different Hunger Games onscreen, such as Finnick's, Johanna's, or Enobaria's.

this

It's a bit late for that :noparty: Had they decided this before they filmed the second part of Mockingjay, then this might work, but Mockingjay Part 2 brings the story to a close (at least in the book).

Rollercoaster

Prequels are the logical thing to do.

Hg #1 with the story of the first hunger games

HG: Haymitch wins

It'd be brilliant, but only if they're books first.

they better not.. she ran out of good ideas after the first book, and Catching Fire was kind of unnecessary tbh

:thetea:

edit:

I'd be ok with a prequel, that could make sense

ryhanna

Nope. Not even remotely a good idea to extend the series past the war. The book wrapped everything up, there's simply no room to do anything else with it. Pls don't.

If they're planning on continuing the story after the war, then this is a terrible idea. Although, I wouldn'timd seeing different Hunger Games onscreen, such as Finnick's, Johanna's, or Enobaria's.

Yeah, that's the only way more films would work. I'm not sure I'd want to see it, but films giving more backstory to existing characters is a much better idea than trying to milk Katniss. 

TheOriginalOne

Nope. Not even remotely a good idea to extend the series past the war. The book wrapped everything up, there's simply no room to do anything else with it. Pls don't.

Yeah, that's the only way more films would work. I'm not sure I'd want to see it, but films giving more backstory to existing characters is a much better idea than trying to milk Katniss.

And if I'm being honest, I think if rather see the characters' backstories as a tv show or special instead of films.

Ladey Gagz

I would watch it

I still want to see Haymitch's Hunger Games, but I feel like that could be done in a 1 hour TV episode. IDK how to feel about this though, part of me wants them to, and part of me doesn't.

Same :omg: I've always wanted to see his HG!

Archived