Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Bobby the next Troy in the making?

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart

All these comments are made on some random background person. Either way Gaga choose old songs that most of this fanbase don't know.

Even if this is true, Bobby probably gave her another option which she later decided to be the better one.

And no, Bobby knows how to treat Gaga. It's amazing how still some people would like Gaga to be treated badly as long as her music has commercial success smh.

We going to boo

He was spilling tea and he is a manager not a yes man. I bet Gaga has agreed on it too.

the tea 

/thread i dont want another meltdown 

Read above :thirst:

omg mess :air:

Why would she lie tho? She said in the French? interview. Let's remember that SNL is a comedy show.

She said she wore the dope teeth at the YTMA because she couldn't smile (He fired her that day)

I like dancin', and ponies....

Didymus

And no, Bobby knows how to treat Gaga. It's amazing how still some people would like Gaga to be treated badly as long as her music has commercial success smh.

This thread was made because we don't want that to happen though :air:

omg mess :air:

Why would she lie tho? She said in the French? interview. Let's remember that SNL is a comedy show.

She said she wore the dope teeth at the YTMA because she couldn't smile (He fired her that day)

Troy talked about it too and gave the opposite story. I don't know why I should choose to believe anyone :emma:

"I guess I have to fire my manager" I don't care if it's a comedy show, this was her only statement for months.

The Dope thing.. I mean, I guess as a fan I should believe everything she says but she's given me more than enough reason to think otherwise tbh lmao. I don't think it's that important, though, they went apart and that's it.

Troy talked about it too and gave the opposite story. I don't know why I should choose to believe anyone :emma:

"I guess I have to fire my manager" I don't care if it's a comedy show, this was her only statement for months.

The Dope thing.. I mean, I guess as a fan I should believe everything she says but she's given me more than enough reason to think otherwise tbh lmao. I don't think it's that important, though, they went apart and that's it.

omg mess :koons:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Well, that's still undecided (for me). I don't know why I should believe Gaga more than Troy himself, especially when she herself joked about firing him in the SNL skit. But yeah, I shouldn't have written it like that because I honestly don't know.

It was obvious that he was just milking during the ARTPOP era. He didn't do anything an even less experienced manager couldn't do (except for forcing her to do things). He just focused on Spotify, Uber, John Legend (:rip:) and his other ventures more.

Cocaine Heart

I know. I wasn't talking about the op, I was making a comment because I still see people wanting that around the forum.

We going to boo

Didymus

omg mess :koons:

I said I don't ****ing know and whatever happened is now very irrelevant. It's not even an important part of my post to which you didn't reply, so stahp :bye:

Haroon

Perfect :applause:

You have a gift of posting (a shared) opinion in a compact, easy to read way, I'm jealous :food:

That means a lot coming from your well informed self :giveup: Thank you :hug:

GagaMyBlood95

C2C era was handled AMAZING by Bobby, this is the best promotional-organized era we've had since BTW.

So I am very happy about Bobby, and seems like Gaga is too :yes:

Didymus

I know. I wasn't talking about the op, I was making a comment because I still see people wanting that around the forum.

:air: That's awful.

Please, all that we know is something that someone says about what he believes that Bobby must have said to Gaga. Gaga change the arrangements of some of the songs planned for another arrangements more contemporary, with a friend of hers.

'Listen, you can't release all this old music. You'll lose your fans  they don't want to hear that.'

Oh, then change the arrangements for something more contemporary jazz like, that will guarantee all of your dance/pop fans will adore C2C... come on...

In fact the arrangements not included on the standard version are on the deluxe, that is selling the most... and the first single was a song of this guy. and it was even featured in the commercial.

As far as I know bobby has put a tremendous effort in the promotion of the album, and all the promo is perfect.

But the album ended up sounding much more diverse and interesting then it would have been with big band only. At least IMO. And C2C is doing great, so why all this blaming?

Archived